• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Akuma - The Vortex

Started by Gino, October 31, 2009, 09:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gino

Be around for a little while so I'm late at seeing this:

Thanks to Toomeke for showing me this

massi4h

Damn you all, stop making my tricks well-known :(

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'm sure everyone goes on eventhubs, and they're lying if they say they dont (or the really dont lol).

This is where i learnt all my mean cornflakes setups lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

This is why I was first angry at eventhubs for showing it lol

Gino

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 31, 2009, 10:00:50 PM
I'm sure everyone goes on eventhubs, and they're lying if they say they dont (or the really dont lol).

Event.... what?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on October 31, 2009, 10:14:59 PM
This is why I was first angry at eventhubs for showing it lol
Daym , you must've been there when Arturo created it, i would be pissed at him if i were you.

Actually i think he just gave it the cool name.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Gino on October 31, 2009, 10:35:11 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 31, 2009, 10:00:50 PM

Event.... what?
LOL. cheeky guy.

CrazyMobius

I do not like the presentation of this. Furthermore these videos go for twenty minutes.

massi4h

Yeah the vortex is just a cool name for akuma's mix up game. Japs have been doing that shit for ages.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on November 01, 2009, 12:17:34 AM
Yeah the vortex is just a cool name for akuma's mix up game. Japs have been doing that shit for ages.
Bro we should have some Akuma matches if you can make it on the 7th.

I should warn you though, I raging demon whiffed normals like it aint no thang. And my vortex will make you throw up from dizzy spells.

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 31, 2009, 11:04:28 PM
I do not like the presentation of this. Furthermore these videos go for twenty minutes.

Pretty much. Plus It's just a modern way of saying Akuma's "Okizeme strats off an untechable knockdown". Old stuff really.

Been working on Viper's 'votex/okizeme' game, more sweeps and shit.

massi4h

Viper doesn't have a vortex that's akumas mixup name. Get your own lol. And yeah weazzy I'll try make it on the 7th, I warn you though I'm real shit until I get at least 2 hours warm up lol.

fluxcore

according to the srk forum she does
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah, but it's wayyyy shitter than Akuma's one.

It's more of a Vor.