• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

My TE Stick (Art)

Started by xpunch, November 01, 2009, 02:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpunch

I just had a crack at throwing an A4 sized pic on my TE cutting the holes was the most time consuming but was cool to see how buttons and stuff come off. by the way the printing of xpunch is funny coz the paper got jammed coz i thought il be the man and put the paper back in the printer after I had already cut the holes hahahaha oh wel I was just to eagar to see how it will look. its only A4 size so doesnt fully cover the stick check it out.

xpunch

stereomonkey

Nice one xPunch, bummer about the side but like the piccy :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah, it looks like everyones got a stick now, awwwesssumm.

It still feels awkward as fuck to me though, which is still bumming me out. Guess it's gonna take a while to over lap my years of pad abuse.

Man i dont have the balls to take my stick apart, i just know i'll fuck it up, and i'm not even used to it yet.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

xpunch

Quote from: stereomonkey on November 01, 2009, 02:31:06 PM
Nice one xPunch, bummer about the side but like the piccy :D
thanks bro. il probly get it done properly later on but i wanted to throw sumding on it before the 7th coz it was just str8 metal and i tried to paint it without any undercoat and al the paint fell off haha. so i hadd to cover up my already messed up stick lol

xpunch

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 01, 2009, 04:48:30 PM

It still feels awkward as fuck to me though, which is still bumming me out. Guess it's gonna take a while to over lap my years of pad abuse.

Man i dont have the balls to take my stick apart, i just know i'll fuck it up, and i'm not even used to it yet.

yeah bro we all got sticks now and i rekon everyone has gone way better at sf4.

oh yeah wen i 1st took my stick apart i painted it without taking the buttons out and all the paint got stuck in the buttons den str8 hadd sticky buttonz lol was shattered az coz i only hadd it for a week.

hadd my stick for a couple months now so i just tried 2 take it apart properly and it was algudz. bro if you wanna have a crack at it all the info is here http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=186905

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL. The man painted it with the buttons in, fuck wada funny dude.

Yeah i'll take it apart when i got something to put in it. Oh yeah I can put my weed in it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

stereomonkey

So cool that almost everyone has a stick now.  Just wish the te sticks were universal.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on November 01, 2009, 09:59:43 PM
So cool that almost everyone has a stick now.  Just wish the te sticks were universal.
Almost? Is that not everybody?

massi4h

I don't have one. But yeah nice artwork xpunch.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on November 01, 2009, 11:53:51 PM
I don't have one. But yeah nice artwork xpunch.
Oh true, but arcade guys doesn't count, cos you's dont even have the game.

stereomonkey

what the, mason has the game on 360 you teke.

Also, why dont you buy will's hori stick you homo instead of buying bloody guitar heroes?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on November 02, 2009, 12:21:47 AM
what the, mason has the game on 360 you teke.

Also, why dont you buy will's hori stick you homo instead of buying bloody guitar heroes?
Oh true, does he pad it out. That's fucked up, he uses stick at RvB and yifans. He's confusing himself, big time.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: xpunch on November 01, 2009, 07:53:40 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on November 01, 2009, 04:48:30 PM

yeah bro we all got sticks now and i rekon everyone has gone way better at sf4.

oh yeah wen i 1st took my stick apart i painted it without taking the buttons out and all the paint got stuck in the buttons den str8 hadd sticky buttonz lol was shattered az coz i only hadd it for a week.

lol bro watch our first ever tourney. You'll be like ... scrubs.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

I jsut see vast improvements, wouldn't say scrub :D
sometime is best to be simple and not with all teh fancy moves :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.