• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism custom artwork - showing off, feedback and advice thread.

Started by geneterror, November 03, 2009, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Heres my SE that I did with a sticker.  Gonna redo it though cause I fudges it a fair bit.  Was friggin hard to apply tbh.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Skullator

Yea man that would of been a bitch putting it on..
I got stickers for my fat ps3 and wii, thinking they would be easy as to do.. but man I must of spent like 40 minutes on each lol.

If you get those little air bubbles popping up at the end (Like around your LK button there) But are pretty pleased with the rest of the application and don't feel like re-doing the whole thing.. trick is you can just grab a pin and pop the air bubbles, then push down on them and they look all good again.

Lennysaurus

Oh lol those spots around the short button are the lights reflecting off the ceiling

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

went round to the L MANS yesterday , had heaps of awesome games , kfc and we watched the tekken movie which wasnt to bad , lots of ass and tits hehe

anyway he got me a mesh ball top and some more dark hai snawas and pimped my stick out for me .
now the white sides of the te look crap and im not down with the red bezel either .
painting both today black so my stick will be blacked out for the blackstar ninja

will post up pics after , i hope i dont fuck this up lol
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man , where's the text L MAN.

Your stick gonna look tight as bra, me so jealous.

I want to get clear buttons, they look the shiz.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

moose!

'Sim stick looks awesome Lenny- glad someone finally resisted the urge to put their name on their stick  :D

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on August 08, 2010, 12:48:04 PM
went round to the L MANS yesterday , had heaps of awesome games , kfc and we watched the tekken movie which wasnt to bad , lots of ass and tits hehe

anyway he got me a mesh ball top and some more dark hai snawas and pimped my stick out for me .
now the white sides of the te look crap and im not down with the red bezel either .
painting both today black so my stick will be blacked out for the blackstar ninja

will post up pics after , i hope i dont fuck this up lol

Please tell me you got a vinyl dye or plastic paint  :-\

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

well my stick turned out mean as .
i took the whole stick apart to dye the plastic as i wanted to do a good job .
however now all the new parts look so mint , the original black body of the stick looks all scratched up but thats how we roll in pukekohe g .

if anyone wants to know what i used it was vht vinyl dye can from repco for under $20 .
it looks like a paint but its actually a dye that stains the plastic so it wont chip off as its absorbed by the plastic , making it easy to apply and gives a good finish .

i dyed the red bezel , the white end caps and i also dyed the start and select buttons on the back haha i was too cheap to get new ones and they turned out mint , next time i will probably just dye my left over white buttons now i have these new dark hai sanwas .
as its a dye again its fine to use on the buttons as they wont clog up like a paint cos its absorbed into the plastic staining it the new colour .

if your going a light colour instead of black or a dark one like me , you first have to dye it white , then the colour of your choice .

so now its pimped out , cheers to lenny for getting me the new sanwa buttons and buttons caps so now i got 6 buttons instead of eight which is awesome , i hated the extra buttons and the mesh ball top that cost more than the buttons and caps combined looks bad 2 , carbon styles lol

probably get some artwork done and a new plexi top at some stage but this cost me $64 all up including dye , buttons etc so was good cos im on a budget .

Skullator

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Baaalllllinng!

I like how the last two buttons are covered, that looks gangs.  How come your art looks orange? Must be the light ay.

Fuck I need some cash to make a gangsta as stick.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah bro just the flash makes it look orange .

just dye your buttons and stick bro , cheap as

iMagneto

Here finally my stick is complete.. Imagneto Bison Color Scheme =)

Thank you Zosla helping me out~ ill help you ps your template :)

I usually use the hori stick for ps3~ now i can throw it away heh heh!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja