• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism custom artwork - showing off, feedback and advice thread.

Started by geneterror, November 03, 2009, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

zos'la

Nice stu, I like Jill Valentine :D
Just wondering why u didnt cut the plexi according to the shap of the inner rim of the stick? just looks abit awkward with the square plexi and a roundish cash?

2 cents :D
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

stereomonkey

Yeah, I was going to but then I decided I wanted to leave it as it is.  (Lazyness, lol)

Also, quite happy with the plexi I bought.  Picked up a massive sheet (1000mm X 2000mm) at this plexi place in Hamilton for $5.  The guy I purchased it from said he can make the cuts for me if I need help which is even better though I gave it a go at home anway, lol.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck thats an awesome price for that sheet of plexi. Shit seems to be expensive as all hell for big sheets like that most places.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Try a local sign company and ask if they have any offcuts they are happy to get rid of.  There was one literally 100 meters down the road from me and the fulla handed some smaller off cuts for free which will go to good use.

EDIT: If you want some bill I can bring some to the nats.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

yeh, I have this place out west about 2km from my home where they are a local store called creative acrylic or something?
its a bit more expensive than stu's but it gets teh job done.

B BOY DRAW2

Zosla...How much you charge man?
After seeing iMagneto's in person...I am considering purchasing one from ya if you're keen and the price is right...

iMagneto's looked tight!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Hydro

Quote from: B BOY DRAW2 on August 21, 2010, 07:46:06 PM
Zosla...How much you charge man?
After seeing iMagneto's in person...I am considering purchasing one from ya if you're keen and the price is right...

iMagneto's looked tight!!!

seconded. Price pls :D

zos'la

IR U IM B IL E

My 1st attempt at changing my stick. Just a straightforward art swap, but a pretty rough job. Some shoddy egdes and raised bits here and there. Have a fair idea on what to do next. And also what my next image will be, but gotta learn to photoshop. Sigh.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Looks all good bro. I like it. The only thing im not a fan of is the name in the corner. Not for any reason other than i reckon names on sticks looks kind of wanky. Though that almost looks like its been shopped in?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

IR U IM B IL E

Haha yep thats my 2min photoshop skills at work. I kinda just popped it just for the sake of "what else can i do?" seeing as i just leeched the image from the net lol. But yeah for my next proper one I have an idea of a Seth & Guile piece with them both doing sonic booms. That would be cool  8)
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

massi4h

B BOY DRAW2

Tight Rumble!!!
I've had a few shots at some Guile sticks bro...and I know it ain't easy.
There's fuck all good art out there of Gully...so photoshop or GIMP are madd essential.

I like it bro!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

samurai black

can someone do me a favour and link me to a TE template? need it to work something out :D

im too lazy/useless to do it myself. tried the link posted much earlier in this topic, but that shit is down :(