• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

[Central/East Auckland] Team sorting for upcoming BarFights

Started by Gankatron, November 11, 2009, 10:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

bill really does have a thing for me.

what will his missus think  ???

stereomonkey

She is probably use to wearing that El Richard mask he made.

Also, yeah.  I'm about to read up the original thread soon but the out of auckland peeps will have to do some ummmm, guessing on the day?  Lol....
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: samurai black on January 06, 2010, 04:59:40 PM
bill really does have a thing for me.

what will his missus think  ???

Fuck, you and david happened to be the first two people i thought of. Its because of all that 3-way docking we did back in high school. (Urbandictionary.com -> docking)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gankatron

Bill,... Good suggestion.

Currently im already juggling RL stuff with work/my toddler and stuff so i really would like to apologize but i don't think i will be able to re work the sessions to accommodate your idea :(

However,... If your willing, you are more than welcome to organize and implement the plan suggested and we'll just have it at my place on the same dates?

I just found what i have done so far to be pretty straight forward and easy given the time/effort im willing to put in it.

Lemme know what you think bro :)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Gankatron on January 07, 2010, 11:09:21 AM
Bill,... Good suggestion.

Currently im already juggling RL stuff with work/my toddler and stuff so i really would like to apologize but i don't think i will be able to re work the sessions to accommodate your idea :(

However,... If your willing, you are more than welcome to organize and implement the plan suggested and we'll just have it at my place on the same dates?

I just found what i have done so far to be pretty straight forward and easy given the time/effort im willing to put in it.

Lemme know what you think bro :)

Be happy too. Its pretty much in each players hands tbh. Biggest flaw being people not recording their results. But like i say, if im the only one that cant make the ranbats, theres no point to going to any extra trouble. Especially since im not terribly confident that i will even get a spot.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gankatron

How about we go over this next Saturday?

Anywho,.. I will also require volunteers to bring 2 x extra setups with sticks, i currently only have xbox with sticks only.

I do have enough TV's to support 3 setups in total tho.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Gankatron on January 07, 2010, 11:33:49 AM
How about we go over this next Saturday?

Anywho,.. I will also require volunteers to bring 2 x extra setups with sticks, i currently only have xbox with sticks only.

I do have enough TV's to support 3 setups in total tho.

Just found out my parts arrived today. SO, i can bring a 360 + game + TE stick, and if i have the time, POSSIBLY my ghetto PS3 stick. If i do bring it, that shit will NOT be painted yet.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Coldfire_v2/CV

Ok since ive been away kinda missed out on all the goings on, im keen to join a team for bar fights maybe lee will too, ive just bought a ps3 tournament stick so could bring that along to any place, most people know i play viper and lee plays chun li.

Im back in auckland on the 11th, so any jam session would be fun or praticing, possibly even a team out there for me..?? 

I live central auck aswel.

SWeet
Thanks
Crimson Viper

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Coldfire_v2/CV on January 07, 2010, 11:03:44 PM
Ok since ive been away kinda missed out on all the goings on, im keen to join a team for bar fights maybe lee will too, ive just bought a ps3 tournament stick so could bring that along to any place, most people know i play viper and lee plays chun li.

Im back in auckland on the 11th, so any jam session would be fun or praticing, possibly even a team out there for me..?? 

I live central auck aswel.

SWeet
Thanks

Sounds good bro. First one is on the 13th, so feel free to roll on up if youre not doing anything.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gankatron

Heya Coldfire,

Your more than welcome to come along to the first session bro. Unless Bill is talking about a different training session my ones on the 16th Jan. Check the dates on the start of this thread :)

Fong

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Gankatron on January 08, 2010, 09:08:19 AM
Heya Coldfire,

Your more than welcome to come along to the first session bro. Unless Bill is talking about a different training session my ones on the 16th Jan. Check the dates on the start of this thread :)

Fong

Rofl, i got the first one and the last one mixed up.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

Hiya, I've recently moved to Auckland, living in central so would be keen to come to some of these training/leveling up sessions. I'm pretty terrible compared to most of you guys but it'd be cool to come play anyway if thats cool!

Happy to bring my 360 TE stick as well, could probably bring my console as well if its needed (haven't read the rest of the thread)

chur!

not sure what I can attend and stuff yet as I've only just checked this thread, but will try to come along to the one next weekend!

geneterror

KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Rorooze on January 09, 2010, 11:07:12 PM
Hiya, I've recently moved to Auckland, living in central so would be keen to come to some of these training/leveling up sessions. I'm pretty terrible compared to most of you guys but it'd be cool to come play anyway if thats cool!

Have you heard of Ben (Toomeke)? He started playing Street Fighter seriously only last year and with dedication is now placing around about 3rd or 4th (unoffical) in the NZ SF scene. So yeah, don't sell yourself short.

Gankatron

Fully agree, Ben also plays alot of rog as well so you ll be wise to get some tips and hints from him mate.