• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[Central/East Auckland] Team sorting for upcoming BarFights

Started by Gankatron, November 11, 2009, 10:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

yeah i saw the vids from the nationals! Should be able to make it next weekend, what time you guys starting?

Gankatron

*update*

Ok guys just to confirm, the 1st training session is free to ANYONE that wishes to come (address is on the first post of this thread) and is on this Saturday 16th 12pm-6pm.

I would require 2 extra consoles with sticks. So if your coming please text me and confirm what you are bringing so i know we'll have enough.

I ll also have Mame running to jam on some old school games as well.

Cheers
Fong

Rorooze

ok cool, i'll be there from midday, might have to leave around 4pm though as I think I'm going out for dinner that evening.

I'll bring my 360 TE stick as well!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Gankatron on January 11, 2010, 11:32:23 AM
*update*

Ok guys just to confirm, the 1st training session is free to ANYONE that wishes to come (address is on the first post of this thread) and is on this Saturday 16th 12pm-6pm.

I would require 2 extra consoles with sticks. So if your coming please text me and confirm what you are bringing so i know we'll have enough.

I ll also have Mame running to jam on some old school games as well.

Cheers
Fong

yo the u man will be there , I will bring my xbox te  8)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Lennysaurus

Ill bring a few sticks with me for various shit.  Whos bringing the PS2 with alpha/CVS2?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Dunno if i can make it to this one aye :'(

Got to hungus and spent all my money on liquor and weed today (payday). Fucking balls.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

massi4h

Since I missed Euan's I might try make this. Kinda with Jay on this...

Gankatron

Awesome guys,

Euan: If you can bring your TE that'll be great but any chance i can ask you to bring your xbox too?

Lenny: Bro any chance i can get you to bring a setup altogether? It really does save me from having to ask for sticks from one person then consoles from another. If you could that'll be dope.

Jay/Massiah/Weezy: Man stop your shit people and just be there and bring your sticks ;)

zos'la

Quote from: Gankatron on January 13, 2010, 08:35:14 AM

Jay/Massiah/Weezy: Man stop your shit people and just be there and bring your sticks ;)

errmmm..
I am sure teh GUYS always have their stick on them... it would be strange if they didn't right? a guy with no stick... is hmm.  :P

lalala
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

All good Gank... I'll bring a setup.  I'll bring a TV as well.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Gankatron