• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[Central/East Auckland] Team sorting for upcoming BarFights

Started by Gankatron, November 11, 2009, 10:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 15, 2010, 01:20:07 AM
Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on January 15, 2010, 12:02:17 AM
YaHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro you know what a good beer for you to drink is?

Flame bro.

I know. I'm the beer expert. The beer stylist you might say.

lol last time I drank flame was 1999, and I got a night in a cell for it.

Flame > me

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Rofl. Welcoming in the new millennium in style there leo.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

Very bad uncle is probably coming to Auckland this weekend so I'll bring him along on Sat, we might go to Yifans tonight as well!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Lenny you need me to beer style you. You cant just go out into the world thinking your alright, without the proper guidance. I think you would look better in a versachi belt, holding a Diesal. Or a Gucci hat holding a elephant beer.
I better come along to make sure you guys aren't breaking the beer fashion code.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Quote from: Rorooze on January 15, 2010, 11:20:00 AM
Very bad uncle is probably coming to Auckland this weekend so I'll bring him along on Sat, we might go to Yifans tonight as well!

ill see u down at yifans later today^^
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Gankatron

HoneyBadger

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 15, 2010, 12:30:51 PM
Lenny you need me to beer style you. You cant just go out into the world thinking your alright, without the proper guidance. I think you would look better in a versachi belt, holding a Diesal. Or a Gucci hat holding a elephant beer.
I better come along to make sure you guys aren't breaking the beer fashion code.

... You mean Versace right?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh no, not another grammer panzy.......Harden the fuck up mate
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

If i can be fucked i might come today seeing as my pay came early.
Anything i need to bring bro? I'll bring my ps3 and stick anyways and shit.

HoneyBadger

More of a spell your labels correctly nazi, it's hard to know what clothes people are talking about when they spell them wrong.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on January 16, 2010, 10:54:23 AM
More of a spell your labels correctly nazi, it's hard to know what clothes people are talking about when they spell them wrong.
It's hard to tell what you just said. Or what people say on the internet in general. I was gonna spell it like that, but it didn't look right. LOL. Needs labels in spell check ffs. You and Versace got something in common. You's both check the male.

Rorooze

ok sweet, we're heading out now, just gonna grab lunch on the way.

chur!

Rorooze

Big thanks to gankatron for having everyone over, was a pretty cool afternoon, good to learn some new match ups and meet a whole bunch of you! I definitely gotta get my practise in before the next one!

Chur!

samurai black

alright, today was pretty awesome :D big thanks to our hosts, fong and jack. got some good games in, leveled up my rubbish sf4 skills (my chun is a bit less shit now), get beasted in hd remix (fuck you mason you gimmicky bastard), try dumb shit in t6 (i can only use jin and lose with everyone else) and mess around in marvel (CYCLOPS COMEBACK AGAINST STU ;D)

and did we scare off your pro marvel buddy dude he only gave 3S a go, and only ben played him, so i didnt get a chance to try my denjin scrubbiness :\

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Big thanks to da Fong and Jack for organisings shit. Awesome.

Sorry for making most of you's my bitches today. Wholly shit how the fuck did i get home. Awesome. Fuck i shouldve grabbed da rest of that wine. Shot for having a glass with ya boy Euan. Me and you are da only ones with hairs on our sacks. Good to meet some new faces (then forgetting them).

Fuck i'm G-Krunk. Ima go crash and dream about titties, yyyeeahh booiiii.