• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[Central/East Auckland] Team sorting for upcoming BarFights

Started by Gankatron, November 11, 2009, 10:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

lol yeah if you played sober the power of the beewas might abandon you cos you play good as drunk lol
I will get a $7.99 red wine next time too haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Gankatron

First of all, thanks to all of you fullas for coming and making it happen and also cheers for bringing setups/gear.

Was great to see all the boys thrash it out at all sorts and nice to see new faces too.

Anyways im tired as hell cos our little bubba kept us up all night and morning so fuck this im off to sleep!

Thanks again
Fong and Jack.

massi4h

I remember you beasting me at marvel stu. But Richard did ocv me with ryu so yeah...

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: massi4h on January 18, 2010, 11:50:09 PM
I remember you beasting me at marvel stu. But Richard did ocv me with ryu so yeah...

God. I wasn't on the best form either. But yea, its pretty easy to underestimate the low tiers. Expecially Ryu. TK Shinkuu Hadouken is faster than AHVB, and is safe, so that shit is gonna punish everything.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

tk shinkuu hadouken is faster than tkahvb, but has none of the recovery.

Quote from: massi4h on January 18, 2010, 11:50:09 PM

team mason got the damager  ;D

Lennysaurus

Fuck I hadnt realised I hadnt posted yet!

THANKS HEAPS TO FONG AND JACK!!!!!!!

I had a fucking awesome day... so many setups, no aiting.. And BBQ was top tier baby!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

samurai black

stereomonkey

Im interested in knowing info about this too... aka, is it open for all like the last one :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Gankatron

Alright guys, due to family reasons something has come up so i will be unable to hold our 2nd grind session this Saturday :(

However i can almost garuntee the last grind session and actual Ranbats will be all good.

Also this doesnt stop anyone else holding it (bit short notice i know) but if anyone is keen to hold it at their place this Saturday im more than happy to lend out my gear if your willing to come pick it up.

Sorry again guys.

Fong.

fluxcore

Gah, was looking forward to this... oh well, thanks anyway Fong :)

geneterror

You gonna be up in Aucks anyway Alan or were you guys coming up just for this?
KOW 2011