• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

NZism at yiffans

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, November 14, 2009, 09:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

I asked all the westies if they knew Weazzyefff and they just thought I meant Lil Wayne...

Btw Hue how good was Big World back then?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

yeah and I shagged a gorgoues blonde last night, yeah yeah.
bump *** bump

Big world sucked, even at their Oening year they sucked. lots of hardware/ software and network issues, ontop of that they charged heaps per hour.
HTC was a lot better compared to them as they got to offer good connection and per hour cost.
environment wise would of been Big world in the lead as they were new and stuff...
But I still preferred HTC as they were my CS team sponsor and I knew the boss personally which always hook me up with good deals. :P along with the fact they had a few nice chicks working at the time :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

Yeah, when I went to BW neither the players nor the hardware was particularly good >< but then I thought that MCC DotA players were the damager so I probably wasn't that good lol
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 19, 2009, 09:30:26 AM
I asked all the westies if they knew Weazzyefff and they just thought I meant Lil Wayne...
Yea i wouldve too. Thats a better story on how i learnt you couldnt change your psn ID lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!