• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism at yiffans

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, November 14, 2009, 09:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Here are some of the matches , I didnt get all of them cos I only had to 1GB sd cards so a couple of matches end as my card runs outa room or I had to take it down to avoid the yiffans staff .
Anyway here they are

Mason won this one , think gankatron has the rest filmed.

Was surprised I managed to film as many as I did , angles abit funny with me hiding behind the cabinet but better than nothing eh !
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

did you manage to upload anyones you took fong ?

Gankatron

Hey Euan, na bro i only took one vid but it was pretty short and crappy due to been a phone cam.

But cheers for taking vids of everyone on Friday bro!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

algud , I gunna invest in a bigger sd card so I can record more matches

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

oh yeah forgot to say if yo click through to make it actually go to the youtube page I have the names up of whos who playing and what colour

http://www.youtube.com/user/blackstarninja

Cr8zyK1LL3r

It's Cr8zyK1LL3r. Not Cr8zyK1LLer.

^_^

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on November 18, 2009, 10:59:05 AM
It's Cr8zyK1LL3r. Not Cr8zyK1LLer.

^_^

You should make that your signature lo.

samurai black

why cant you be normal and have actual letters man.

no one speeks l337 anymore :P

DVS

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on November 14, 2009, 09:29:06 AM
Here are some of the matches , I didnt get all of them cos I only had to 1GB sd cards so a couple of matches end as my card runs outa room or I had to take it down to avoid the yiffans staff .
Anyway here they are

Was surprised I managed to film as many as I did , angles abit funny with me hiding behind the cabinet but better than nothing eh !

Good shit man, I wish we could film down there all the time....some GG's....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: samurai black on November 18, 2009, 04:35:36 PM
why cant you be normal and have actual letters man.

no one speeks l337 anymore :P

BEWARE !!! THIS IS THE FAMOUS STORY OF CR8ZYK1LL3R !!!! not.... ^_^

3 years ago, when I was thinking about a gaming tag (Nobody would use their real name in the gaming world (except for tournaments)).

I was thinking what would be good. I want to find a unique name and it has to relate to me somehow (Not some random names like *&#$*&^#*& or aksvsdjbcj). So I started with letters from my real name, then numbers from my DOB. I did a few drafting and came up with Cr8zyK1LL3r. 8 / 3  (You think it's easy? you give it a try ^_^)

Back then, I was practicing dota and was a noob, my friends were laughing at me coz I kept dying..... lol. But I know that I can be better than them if I play seriously. So I thought It would be a perfect name to use at that time. They had a good laugh when they saw my new gaming tag. They said: "I hope you could live up to your name". So I've decided to go with the name "Cr8zyK1LL3r" and show them that I can live up to that level if I want to.

Soon after I've changed my name, they started to witness a real crazy killer. And I became the leader. We then divide teams where all the rubbish players go into my team and all the average -> good players go to the other teams. And I still managed to lead the weaker team win many games that seems to be impossible to come back.
But I didn't want to stop at that level..... So we've decided to make a clan (I was still the leader, yayyyy!!!!) and challenged many clans in NZ and AUS. The name Cr8zyK1LL3r was getting more and more popular (at least that's what I thought :P) and many clan leaders started to challenge us. Like the MCC, Big World, Hi-Tech, etc... and Simonfish's friends who claimed to be the best at that time (Apparently not anymore after our games :D). We had a good & fun time back then......

Now, when i google Cr8zyK1LL3r, I can see the process line of my gaming world because there is no second gamer who is borned in 8 March and use the name Cr8zyK1LL3r, I believe.

Unfortunately, the scene didn't get as big as I've expected due to the limit of time I have in order to balance my real life as an engineering student and my gaming world as 1 of the top players and my hobbies consume too much time.....

DVS

Man who was filming your match up Blackstar? were they drunk?  :-\
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: DVS on November 18, 2009, 05:58:24 PM
Man who was filming your match up Blackstar? were they drunk?  :-\

lol it was mason , I think he was in awe at my 0l33t skills and couldnt contain himself haha

I will change the vids to the correct spelling now hue , cheers for the heads up

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

cool , spelt your tag correctly on the vids now  ;)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wow cool story Cr8zyk1ll3r (oops forgot the capital letters).

I got a better one about my tag (Actual tag) GEWIZ. I live in GLEN EDEN and i'm the WIZ at: getting pussy,getting famous, skulling beers, smoking weed and being fired and kicked out of schools/courses.

If you know anyone in Glen Eden, they'll know me.  ANYONE. I bet you.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!