• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

Started by Pinolicious, November 16, 2009, 02:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinolicious

Tag Battles... with Naruto?

From IGN:
...Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, developed by the same studio working on the anticipated Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, is an easy-to-learn, traditional fighter that takes place during the Naruto Shippuden timeline...

...There's even more layers to the fighting mechanics when you introduce tag team combat, which pits a squad of two ninja against an opposing squad. In this battle type, players can not only call in their partner temporarily for a quick support attack (Marvel vs. Capcom 2 style), but they can also swap out fighters mid-combo to create some truly devastating strings...
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

I bet it will have broken shit. I WILL BEAST YOU
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

as always with these games since being broken is part of the game!!! not lol.

but then again they are made for fun anyways!!! buggy for the win!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro dbz tenkaichi 3 had 5 vs 5 tag teams, where you could tag em in and out. That was bad. They should make a new one. That was the true 3d environment, they just need to be more serious with game mechanics.

BUt the idea of a 3rd person action game/ fighting game was mean, You could hide and power up then come blasting through the water with a surprise attack and shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

I wish they would make a Jojo's game like this.

Pinolicious

I might 'purchase' it.

Supposedly, the article states they got some tournament players to test it out to try and 'balance' it.

I might just play it with my lil bro in law, and not look up strats/broken shit.  that's how we both enjoyed Naruto Accel on ps2, that shit was fun.

Speaking of Naruto, anybody watch the Jiraiya vs Pain anime story arc?  I got all cut up again inside :'(
<PSN> Kriselda

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Pinolicious on November 16, 2009, 04:29:38 PM
I might 'purchase' it.

Supposedly, the article states they got some tournament players to test it out to try and 'balance' it.

I might just play it with my lil bro in law, and not look up strats/broken shit.  that's how we both enjoyed Naruto Accel on ps2, that shit was fun.

Speaking of Naruto, anybody watch the Jiraiya vs Pain anime story arc?  I got all cut up again inside :'(

HES NOT DEAD DAMMIT!!!!! NOT DEAD!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

electric

Naruto filler seasons have fucked me off far too often. I just stink to the manga these days, which is getting pretty ridiculous at the moment too

Needs more Gundams, IMO
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Is that a screenshot? Man it looks like shit

or is it for ps1?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Pinolicious

Quote from: fluxcore on November 16, 2009, 05:30:14 PM
Is that a screenshot? Man it looks like shit

or is it for ps1?

Wii, which is like what?  A game cube on red bull?
<PSN> Kriselda

samurai black

zos'la

Quote from: electric on November 16, 2009, 04:45:37 PM

Naruto filler seasons have fucked me off far too often. I just stink to the manga these days, which is getting pretty ridiculous at the moment too

Needs more Gundams, IMO

watch teh suppenden series, its much better with no lame fillers yet.
Jiraiya died vs pain yes, naruto goes to the frog mountain and learns teh Sage form that Jiraiya used but better at it than Jiraiya, he also release up to 8 tails in demon fox form but got sealled by his Father the 4th Hokage.
I think I am up to where Uchiha Madara declares war with teh 5 great country by using the 7 Jyubi.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

electric

Quote from: zosla on November 17, 2009, 08:53:20 AM

It had a shitty filler arc which is what turned me off... some stupid lady with pink crystal things lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: electric on November 17, 2009, 09:18:16 AM
Quote from: zosla on November 17, 2009, 08:53:20 AM

It had a shitty filler arc which is what turned me off... some stupid lady with pink crystal things lol
Whats a filler?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!