• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Xbox 360 Console type

Started by zos'la, November 19, 2009, 12:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huang

Make sure you get one with a Jasper Motherboard.

fluxcore

I'm pretty sure all the new bundle boxes (new elites) will contain jaspers.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

how would i Know if its a jasper motherboard of not?
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

haha thanks.
so I read,
The arcade version are more likely to be the jasper motherboard? it would be lame to buy an elite with the chance of it being a jasper board is null... or have tehy now manufactured new boards for teh elite version as well?

electric

Maybe you should just get a PS3 instead ? :/
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

I already got Sf4 on xbox... and its has been sitting in the dusk since release date on console... won it during the launch party at RvB with control pads lawl :P

but yeah got soem other games I would liek to play so thinking of treating myself something for xMAS :)

electric

Ahh ok fair enough... Just seemed like you were going through all this trouble picking out the right Xbox

IMO, I'd just go out and buy an Elite... The chances are it's going to be a Jasper, and if it red rings on you, you still have 3 years of warranty (the last time I checked) to return it and get it fixed.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

zos'la

well true that, i might just go to EB/ JB hiFi and check out the elites and see if they match the release amps / LOT number for a Jasper board, if so I might just get it. Mighty Ape is giving a good deal though I am hesitant in buying it since I can not identify the version before I buy...

fluxcore

Pretty sure you can send mightyape an email asking. If they are wrong you can surely get them for misrepresentation if they screw up.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ooh yeah andy go get your xbox so we can play sf4 online and I can actually hear you talk on the mic as I lay down the dmager combos apon thee haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro it's only $55 for sf4 on ps3.

Now think of the money you'll save playing online for FREE.

Plus you get a FREE Blueray player too.

You cant play human bomb though, but you can play.... The WeazZY!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

well teh whole point of getting an xBox360 is that i really hate the PS3 being slow playing Sf4... I mean some may deny it but it IS there. those that are used to the PS3 won't matter but for me who plays all on four plateforms can really feel teh difference.
Yes Ps3 is free online... thats really something to think about too...
I personally like the xbox graphics more than the Ps3, it just looks better, on SF4 anyway....
oh yeah I really want to play the BOMB :P and the rest of the top 8 in OZ. Its really good training :D most of them are really ncie and give positive feed backs if you give them feed backs as well.
Though I DO want to play some of you PS3 players :)

lots of consider!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on November 23, 2009, 09:00:57 AM
well teh whole point of getting an xBox360 is that i really hate the PS3 being slow playing Sf4... I mean some may deny it but it IS there. those that are used to the PS3 won't matter but for me who plays all on four plateforms can really feel teh difference.
Yes Ps3 is free online... thats really something to think about too...
I personally like the xbox graphics more than the Ps3, it just looks better, on SF4 anyway....
oh yeah I really want to play the BOMB :P and the rest of the top 8 in OZ. Its really good training :D most of them are really ncie and give positive feed backs if you give them feed backs as well.
Though I DO want to play some of you PS3 players :)

lots of consider!!!

Yea its a tough call eh. Im glad i own both consoles now, so that when SSF4 drops i can splurge and grab a copy for both.

Best aus comp is on XBL, but there are more kiwi players on PSN.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.