• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

MvC2 tourney @ RvB, 12/12/09 (& grind session)

Started by fluxcore, November 20, 2009, 08:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I think youll be surprised by the turn out for marvel. Its probably just gonna be the main crew, but with a few additions we havent had before. And minus the likes of Joe/Hue.

I heard from Joe that he cant come because of work though, which kind of sucks.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

I should probably really make a post on gpforums just in case as well

and the front page

blahhhh
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

iMagneto

NZism Mvc2 crew

simon, mike(me), hue, alan, asian ben, sol, birrywong, richard, dav, joe, Iaone and Ryan
Lenny, Stu, Mason, Barnstorm, Alan and Gino

Nonstop mvc2 back in the past :)

lets wake up and make it happen this tournament

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Dont forget that Lenny, Stu, Mason, Barnstorm, Alan and Gino also play MVC2. As well as people on psn who i dont know.

And ALSO Dont forget the fact that 2 on that list live in Aus, Hue is in vietnam, and joe is working.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I doubt anybody not from NZism will show. This game pretty old. Seen any new faces at yifans playing?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 25, 2009, 11:14:03 PM
I doubt anybody not from NZism will show. This game pretty old. Seen any new faces at yifans playing?

Oh for sure. I just had a feeling richard underestimates the amount of us actually ON nzism outside of the MAIN auckland peeps would rock up for a jam.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

meh. i thought we had basically chased away all marvel scrubs at yifans anyway

massi4h

They all play at timezone. It's the constant pick team shoto and keep pressing lp+hp+a1 and mash those qcfs. It's amazing how some of them actually get up to the second stage of Abyss. I don't get how you can put money into a machine and think you know how to play by doing that...

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

We pretty much have. I like the fact that the auckland marvel crew just peaces out people we dont like.

Ruby Heart glitch at the arcade? Like hell. Back to Mexico motherfucker. And then theres "Hellsfate: A tale of Bill bullying a dork". Still feel bad about this. (In a hilarious way.) The dude was nice enough, just really really really really really annoying.

I actually should get back into actively promoting the site to people at yifans. Ive been pretty slack lately.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

geneterror

Quote from: iMagneto on November 25, 2009, 10:29:05 PM
NZism Mvc2 crew

simon, mike(me), hue, alan, asian ben, sol, birrywong, richard, dav, joe, Iaone and Ryan

I played a LOT when it first came out in Yifans and was going to school over the road on Queen St. The only person I knew back then was Steve. Then I got a job and couldn't play at Yifans all the time so I stopped.
Most of you guys are way better than me now, I had some good games online with Lenny on PSN but nobody else ever seems to be on so I never get any training.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Hope you come along anyway Graeme, there'll be a reasonable enough skill gap as it is, it's really just for a get-together + some games and laughs anyway. Nothing too serious.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

moose!

Quote from: geneterror on November 26, 2009, 07:17:36 AM
Quote from: iMagneto on November 25, 2009, 10:29:05 PM
NZism Mvc2 crew

I played a LOT when it first came out in Yifans and was going to school over the road on Queen St. The only person I knew back then was Steve. Then I got a job and couldn't play at Yifans all the time so I stopped.
Most of you guys are way better than me now, I had some good games online with Lenny on PSN but nobody else ever seems to be on so I never get any training.
Sounds like you got OLD Griz...  :D

Kururu

No more marvel in NZ for 3 months !!  I am in Hk now....Aiya !!! :-[