• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Twilight Saga: New Moon

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, November 24, 2009, 04:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man this movie sucked.

Fuck all fighting, and it moves way too slow, and feels like nothings even happened. They should of just made the trilogy into one epic movie. So Far both movies put together add up to like half a movie.

Cant believe how overated this is. I guess it's allright if your a chick.

BTW: Bella is def tappable.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

its a vampire love movie... what you expect.
I already knew this movie was totally overrated as the first one pretty much sucked.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

maelgrim

Of course its crap, just as the sequels will be.
And of course they will be making all the sequels.
New Moon broke the Dark Knights U.S domestic opening day record & has taken 260 million world wide already thanks to an army of teen girls.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

electric

The thing I'm worried about the most is that you actually went and saw it Weazzy :/
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Lennysaurus

The books are pretty good.

If you wanna watch good vampire shit get True blood.  That shit is awesome!

Anna Paquin is pretty hot, and needs a big maori to do her in the but hard.... that is all

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

Quote from: maelgrim on November 24, 2009, 09:02:42 AM
thanks to an army of teen girls.

The press just told them that The Smoof would be attending a random screening in the first two weeks, so they all rushed to get a chance to sit with the Smoofologist.

Weazzy bro, did you see da nudes of that bitch? Better than Hudgens imo.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 24, 2009, 09:36:00 AM
Quote from: maelgrim on November 24, 2009, 09:02:42 AM
thanks to an army of teen girls.

The press just told them that The Smoof would be attending a random screening in the first two weeks, so they all rushed to get a chance to sit with the Smoofologist.

Weazzy bro, did you see da nudes of that bitch? Better than Hudgens imo.

where where where....tapable hard

im feeling the sister aye....and yeah i saw it too ::)

at least the chick looks better in this one...the first movie she looked abit frumpy :o
The New Generation Clockw0rk

samurai black

Quote from: The Lenny on November 24, 2009, 09:17:54 AM
The books are pretty good.

pretty painful to read bro. my sister borrowed them, and i tried reading umm... breaking dawn but it was just too damn weird.

but you know whats really weird? all the fucking moms and shit into twilight :O  ???

and i was worried when it broke TDK's opening day record, but luckily it only placed 3rd for biggest opening weekend.... fuck. the third one is gonna shit all over everything  >:(

maelgrim

Twilight books are for teens

If you want some decent Vamp books read
The Strain, Salems Lot, Let the right one in, Twelve
or even the earlier Anne Rice books

Some good shows are - Ultraviolet (BBC), Being Human (BBC)
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

CrazyMobius

I play too many video games to have enough time to read books.

stereomonkey

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 24, 2009, 10:53:16 AM
I play too many video games to have enough time to read books.

Amen to that brother ;D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Pinolicious

Lol, the scene where the werewolf dude goes to help the chick, cause she fell off the motorbike, and he's like, "You're bleeding, here, let me take off my shirt to wipe that off, because there's lots of blood, not because I want to show off my new bulging muscle mass"

All their girls wet their pants.  Mind you, he is better than that fag twinkle vampire.  "Look at me, I sparkle in the sunlight, and when I speak to you, I either look away like an emo git, or stare at you so intensely & stalkeriffic like"

I think the vampires/warewolves are cool in the movie, it's just that the focus is on the love triangle, which kills it for more mature audiences, but the twi-hards don't care.
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

Fuck Darren, stop letting your missus whip you into that shit. You're so whipped you even think you almost enjoy this movie. Those bitches probably couldn't even beat Roll.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pinolicious on November 24, 2009, 12:10:53 PM
Lol, the scene where the werewolf dude goes to help the chick, cause she fell off the motorbike, and he's like, "You're bleeding, here, let me take off my shirt to wipe that off, because there's lots of blood, not because I want to show off my new bulging muscle mass"

All their girls wet their pants.  Mind you, he is better than that fag twinkle vampire.  "Look at me, I sparkle in the sunlight, and when I speak to you, I either look away like an emo git, or stare at you so intensely & stalkeriffic like"

I think the vampires/warewolves are cool in the movie, it's just that the focus is on the love triangle, which kills it for more mature audiences, but the twi-hards don't care.
Yeah I know aye, fuck that dudes gotten bulky as, he reckons hes gonna be even bigger in the next one. The werewolves are cooler imo, I wanted him to fuck up Edward at the end, fuck thats bullshit they didnt even fight.

they didnt even kill that chic
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

maelgrim

I  think the urban dictionary has it right
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twilight

".. it has to be the worse book i've ever read in terms of originality, clichés, plot, and writing."

"A book with no literary value whatsoever..."

There's no character development at all, and the protaganist, Bella Swan, would die without Edward, which leaves some of us to believe that she may, in fact, be a zombie due to the fact that she probably died sometime before the story even took place (thanks to her knack for falling in front of cars and other bullshit)."

"Fangirl: OMG EDWARD CULLEN FROM TWILIGHT IS SOOOOO HAWT I WANNA MARRY HIM!
Nonfan: I don't think vampires are supposed to sparkle though....
Fangirl: OMGWTFASLDFJAOSDIHWEONALSDGKLAHDSG!!!! EDWARD IS TEH AWESOMENESS!!!
Nonfan: ...And the book lacks any form or real character development...
Fangirl: OMG EDWARD IS SO HAWT STFU!
Nonfan: Uh...I think I'm going to go call 911..."