• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NullDC - new Dreamcast emulator...

Started by fluxcore, April 03, 2007, 09:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Haven't tried it yet (at work), but apparently this new DC emulator runs better than Chankast did... and plays the fighting games pretty well!

See the thread at http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=129087 for more info/downloads.

Long live Dreamcast!

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

JoeKage

OK I know its been a while since anyone posted here but I have a few Questions:
1 Will this run on my comp
  Windows 2000
  SP 4
  AMD Duron processor
  AT/AT compatible
  228,848 kb Ram

2 How to run MvC2 on the NullDC Emulator (where do I get the rom or do I just load the bootable custom disk I already have) ::)

3 Mainly I just want to install this to check my custom colours out on so I dont waste CDs and to perfect the editing.

Any help would be appreciated. ;)   
Sage of the 6 Paths

fluxcore

If you only want to check colours, then you don't really care how well it runs, I hope? Because I very much doubt a duron will cut it. It'll run, I think, but not full speed.

You need the DC bios roms, and then an ISO of the MvC2 disc. I think that's all...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

JoeKage

Thanks Flux  ;D Yeah not worried about the speed as long as the game will run. Just wanna check the new edit colours/supers etc to make sure the special palletts are all good. Sneek preview coming soon as its alot of work editing 56 characters  :-\ Dam
Sage of the 6 Paths

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: JoeKage on December 30, 2008, 12:09:57 PM
Thanks Flux  ;D Yeah not worried about the speed as long as the game will run. Just wanna check the new edit colours/supers etc to make sure the special palletts are all good. Sneek preview coming soon as its alot of work editing 56 characters  :-\ Dam
ooo whats joe got up his sleeve?!? ??? ::)
pringles

JoeKage

Sage of the 6 Paths