• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Madcatz TE sticks $299 at Playtech this week.

Started by geneterror, December 01, 2009, 09:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

http://www.playtech.co.nz/product.php?action=showdetail&id=7005

It says just for this week but who knows if that's true. Gankatron and I just ordered ours so we thought we'd pass it on.

Also no freight for December!
KOW 2011

gunsmoke

For u Gra.....Xmas present yaya....

I wish i can buy but still broke  :'(
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

geneterror

I want something better than that for Xmas, this is just me burning money ;D

Where did Ganks post go?

I want a spare one so I can fuck with the art on the second one. Can't hurt to have a spare. Now I want a Real Arcade Pro 3 just for the fuck of it. First Games has them for $239.
KOW 2011

Gankatron

dam Graham take it easy bro! Also because i ordered mine yesterday (30/11) i didnt get free postage. Ripped me off $3 for shipping the bastards. (Stingie aye)

zos'la

playasia has them for like $230? its a TE stick without the SF4 pictures on them.

Also you can get the arcade pro sa from akihabarashop for about 1320 yen? which is roughly 30 odd dollars I would assume (didnt check)

but meh too much money to spend on a stick... just built another one, prolly make it for xbox this one...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

The no pic ones were xbox only last time I checked and it's probably around the same price if you inc shipping. Some people don't like the HRAP layout and it's ~13k yen so more like $160 dollars or whatever. No doubt this is a good deal.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Quote from: Gankatron on December 01, 2009, 01:01:26 PM
dam Graham take it easy bro!
Whatever, this is me.

The more sticks I have the more mean artwork I can make and the more I can learn about taking them apart. I want to get into the electronics side of it to, slowly ;D
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I know what you mean about getting into the electronics side. Im gonna buy some parts and build me a PS3 one. So i can get a basic feel before i grab another TE and attempt some dual-modding. Just gonna make the box out of cheap MDF or something.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

I think sometimes peeps get a bit carried away/fussy with the whole stick thing.

geneterror

Quote from: fluxcore on December 01, 2009, 03:07:46 PM
better get a screwdriver bro! :D
I found out my mrs has a tool set haha. She started an electronics course at MIT that she never finished and still has a whole lot of stuff. Maybe I'll just stick to artwork mods and get her to do everything else ;D

Simon, I'm a Graphic Designer c'mon. If I have the skills and access to printing etc why wouldn't I customise? It's fun.
KOW 2011