• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Is the tekken console tourney happening?

Started by Tyrant, December 03, 2009, 06:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: Smoofologist on December 07, 2009, 04:05:02 PM
They've been having trouble selling those wireless stick bundles

I wouldn't be surprised... Alot of the casual Tekken players (moreso than SF, IMO) would be accustomed to the pad, as Tekken is pad friendly with it's 4 attack buttons
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: electric on December 07, 2009, 04:40:20 PM
Quote from: Smoofologist on December 07, 2009, 04:05:02 PM
They've been having trouble selling those wireless stick bundles

I wouldn't be surprised... Alot of the casual Tekken players (moreso than SF, IMO) would be accustomed to the pad, as Tekken is pad friendly with it's 4 attack buttons
YEa I was reading this T6 site and they were all talking about these crazy good pad players lol. I wish T6 came out before sf4, woulda saved me $400.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Will

Quote from: The Lenny on December 07, 2009, 03:12:58 PM
Quote from: Will on December 07, 2009, 03:09:29 PM
Quote from: Tyrant on December 03, 2009, 09:03:29 PM
Yeah it was Falcon. That sux ballz man. They didnt even notify anyone about cancellation as far as I know...least they could of done..I got work off and everything

He pulled it cause hes been pretty busy with other shit (everyone knows how that goes), anyways hes aiming for sometime in march/april if its not to late but hes got two arcade stick bundles as the prize from Livewire (works there) plus a few other things, thats all I know of it.

Ha na not those shitty Blaze sticks that they tried selling out to people before the TEs where coming in all over the place, its the Tekken 6 Stick Bundles with the game and all that other shit that comes with it. Ill have a chat to him when he gets back from Hong Kong soon to see if he is still keens on running it.
Lol i hope thay arent the arcade sticks im thinking of that livewire used to sell.
Learning....