• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Is the tekken console tourney happening?

Started by Tyrant, December 03, 2009, 06:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrant

Does anyone know if the supposed 5th december tekken tourney is happnin at the RVB?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Tyrant on December 03, 2009, 06:43:36 PM
Does anyone know if the supposed 5th december tekken tourney is happnin at the RVB?
Nah dont think so aye, the link has been removed. Falcon Supreme guy aye.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Tyrant

Yeah it was Falcon. That sux ballz man. They didnt even notify anyone about cancellation as far as I know...least they could of done..I got work off and everything

fluxcore

Yeah, not much info about it huh? If he shows up online I'll ask him, but that's not exactly much notice.

If enough ppl show interest over here NZism will run a tourney for T6 sometime, and we don't cancel :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

iMagneto

screw tekken! street fighter 4 and marvel!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

Yeah, I think a tekken tourny wil be good, but I got nowhere to practice :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 04, 2009, 12:34:10 AM
Quote from: iMagneto on December 03, 2009, 11:56:19 PM
Screw Marvel. Thats T3 days lol.

Screw Marvel? Im gonna kick you in the mouth. Cunt.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 04, 2009, 11:45:32 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on December 04, 2009, 12:34:10 AM
Quote from: iMagneto on December 03, 2009, 11:56:19 PM
Screw Marvel. Thats T3 days lol.

Screw Marvel? Im gonna kick you in the mouth. Cunt.
Yeah sorry, I meant screw Mike.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Will

Quote from: Tyrant on December 03, 2009, 09:03:29 PM
Yeah it was Falcon. That sux ballz man. They didnt even notify anyone about cancellation as far as I know...least they could of done..I got work off and everything

He pulled it cause hes been pretty busy with other shit (everyone knows how that goes), anyways hes aiming for sometime in march/april if its not to late but hes got two arcade stick bundles as the prize from Livewire (works there) plus a few other things, thats all I know of it.
Learning....

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Will on December 07, 2009, 03:09:29 PM

He pulled it cause hes been pretty busy with other shit (everyone knows how that goes), anyways hes aiming for sometime in march/april if its not to late but hes got two arcade stick bundles as the prize from Livewire (works there) plus a few other things, thats all I know of it.

Lol i hope thay arent the arcade sticks im thinking of that livewire used to sell.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Pinolicious

I wonder if they're just waiting for the 3 kingdoms to come back from their overseas holidays?
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

Quote from: The Lenny on December 07, 2009, 03:12:58 PM
Quote from: Will on December 07, 2009, 03:09:29 PM

Lol i hope thay arent the arcade sticks im thinking of that livewire used to sell.

They've been having trouble selling those wireless stick bundles
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA