• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Jeff Schaefer talks about the old days of SF2

Started by fluxcore, December 20, 2009, 10:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

OG SF2 master Jeff Schaefer goes over a bunch of 90s era SF stuff, from the glory days of HF through to Alpha.
There's also a great discussion thread on SRK at http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=219411 (or at least, until it diverts into a reaction testing discussion...)

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

maelgrim

Good stuff, pretty interesting.
I remember all those coins piled up on SF2 screens - ahh the memmories :)

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Daz-GT_V11

Worth every 20C coin lolz for a game Damn Blanka on stage 3 lolz
-

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

new jeff schaffer vids uploaded today on how to be a better player , and ideas for a new sf game .
i like the idea of being able to turn off ex moves , supers and ultras and being able to have the option to just play simple street fighter , maybe then i wouldnt be fishing for ultra /supercombos all the time lol

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on December 06, 2010, 09:31:24 PM
new jeff schaffer vids uploaded today on how to be a better player , and ideas for a new sf game .
i like the idea of being able to turn off ex moves , supers and ultras and being able to have the option to just play simple street fighter , maybe then i wouldnt be fishing for ultra /supercombos all the time lol

Yeah I once said on SRK that if there was no parrying in 3S that the tier list would change dramatically. Nobody believed me.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

another 2 vids just posted

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

jpb123