• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

New Years Eve Fools!!!

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, December 21, 2009, 03:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whats everyone doing for New years?

Any Parties? Any hookups?

Who's keen to get fucked up.

Might as well put new years resolutions in here too. Mine would be to lift more weights (Beewars lol).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

Bro my cousin was lifting the 80kg beewars when he was 12 hahahahaha
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on December 21, 2009, 04:00:03 PM
Are you talking about actual beewars or Weights? I started drinking at 14, and I knew chicks at 11 and 12 who drunk and smoked weed with us. I'm from Glen Eden fool, people start early where I'm from. I moved here when I was 14 lol.

LOL, bro you do know Mike Tyson was scouted at 12 to be a boxer cos he could bench 60kg lol.

I could do 120kg before I broke my arm by falling out a window when I was drunk. No matter how strong you are beewars will always win.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 21, 2009, 04:16:56 PM
Quote from: Smoofologist on December 21, 2009, 04:00:03 PM
Are you talking about actual beewars or Weights? I started drinking at 14, and I knew chicks at 11 and 12 who drunk and smoked weed with us. I'm from Glen Eden fool, people start early where I'm from. I moved here when I was 14 lol.

LOL, bro you do know Mike Tyson was scouted at 12 to be a boxer cos he could bench 60kg lol.

I could do 120kg before I broke my arm by falling out a window when I was drunk. No matter how strong you are beewars will always win.

Beewar weights bro. You lift da 120 kg and skullator for as long as you can.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on December 21, 2009, 04:24:49 PM
no idea
I gotta feeling this threads gonna be reeeaaallll dead.

You guys will probably be helping your mama make cup cakes. Mama's lil kitchen assistant lol. Wait a minute....shit thats what I'm doing.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL true, so what are you up to Smoof?

edit: That was including the bar, so it's more like 105kg. I've lost 15 kg too, and I've gotten fatter. HTF does that hapen. I year off weights, and ACC  supplying me more beewahhsssss!!!!.

Barnstorm

beach
me, missus her mates
bit to drink
nakedness
mean

HoneyBadger

That's me, but without the beach

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

Bronte Beach, BBQ, Beers and family.  Will be packed as usual though >_<
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hmm yer yer, i guess so. I go to the beach ery fucking day though. Dont have a missus, and dont wana see the same old bitches. They followed us down to the MT last year, stupid friend and his stupid sneaky little txt msgs.

Stu you should go to Bondai Beach ( i think thats it ). Meeean trim  there bro.

stereomonkey

Bondi is overrated and full of retards.  The Royal Hotel (on bondi road, 10mins away from the beach if anyone is interested) is the best place though, kiwi run and full of willing backpackers ;)

The problem with bondi is the alcohol restriction, parking, expensive prices at pubs (including the royal) and dickheads on steroids.

EDIT: Also bronte is about ten minutes from bondi, has a park and bbqs and not restrictions on alcohol.  YEA!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on December 21, 2009, 04:58:47 PM
Bondi is overrated and full of retards.  The Royal Hotel (on bondi road, 10mins away from the beach if anyone is interested) is the best place though, kiwi run and full of willing backpackers ;)

The problem with bondi is the alcohol restriction, parking, expensive prices at pubs (including the royal) and dickheads on steroids.

EDIT: Also bronte is about ten minutes from bondi, has a park and bbqs and not restrictions on alcohol.  YEA!
Damn, Bondi sounds like shit!!!!

I wana go Bronte now. No alcohol restrictions is like music to my ears. I'm having multiple eargasms, ooooOOOoo.

stereomonkey

Oh, bondi still a good place to perv at.  Also around about 3-4am there are always chicks skinny dipping there.  We use to park the van on the hill near the skatepark and get drunk and watch.  YEA!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on December 21, 2009, 06:14:24 PM
Oh, bondi still a good place to perv at.  Also around about 3-4am there are always chicks skinny dipping there.  We use to park the van on the hill near the skatepark and get drunk and watch.  YEA!
Hmm watch? You are a VERY strong man.