• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Attention dual-modders.

Started by [NIUE] BIRRY WONG, December 27, 2009, 10:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Lizardlick.com now has stock of toodles Chimp board. For those that don't know, it combines a Cthulhu board with an Imp board, allowing for much tidier dual mods of your 360/ps3 sticks, that don't involve switches or multiple cables (console auto-detection omg). (you still need a common ground 360 pcb) probably worth buying for those that might be looking into this sort of thing. Kinda wish I hadn't ordered my parts before it was released. But yea, this probably didn't merit a new topic, so feel free to delete it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wholly shit, that looks like Alien technology to me. I dont need to dual mod anyways I only got a ps3.

Thats something i thought you WERE doing Bill.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 27, 2009, 11:16:45 AM
Wholly shit, that looks like Alien technology to me. I dont need to dual mod anyways I only got a ps3.

Thats something i thought you WERE doing Bill.

Building a PS3 stick first. THEN gonna mod my TE. Just figured id post it because i know people like Andy etc are looking into getting a 360/PS3 and it might interest them.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Damn that looks soo good.  Though I will definitely not try to install it. :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"