• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

TKD (El Fuerte) vs all 17 Characters (arcade)

Started by massi4h, January 13, 2010, 10:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

http://www.youtube.com/user/LordAborigineSF4#grid/user/957E8B2FB8410143

OMG this guy is amazing. He does lots of air throws and so far I've only watched a few, but he pwned this Akuma player and his tortillas are so fast you don't even know he's doing one.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea thats TKD for you.

For a massive WTFholyshit, find the videos where he perfects Nemo's chun, and where he shits all over shiro's Abel. (One of these might be tetsu actually, im not too sure.)

TKD is really solid with Fuertes normals i find, which is impressive given how crap they are. And he's just about trademarked the safe tortilla -> opponent jumps -> Ultra. I need to do that shit more.  

Edit: Haha i just watched that Akuma match. That dude ate soooooo many air throws. TKD's biggest problem is not capitalising on the RSF opportunities that he sets up. Every single one he did, he went for the reset, and got punished. In all of those videos, resetting the RSF didnt pay off ONCE. It almost looked like he was choking them, which doesnt make sense. Not for someone at that level, and not THAT many times. In saying that though, it shows just how unnecessary it is to fuerte's game. But there were a few rounds lost unnecessarily because he didnt just finish the RSF instead of resetting it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

TKD is fucking beast... High level Fuerte is amazing to watch
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I know eh. Whenever i get bored of SF4, i can just watch like, 2 of his videos and im motivated again.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.