• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super SF2 Turbo HD Remix?

Started by samurai black, April 14, 2007, 05:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

This video makes the game looks less broken, and indeed highlights the fake fireball (used to great effect by Sirlin).

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Also are there any other arcade sticks for the 360 other than the DOA4 one??
pringles

fluxcore

Quote from: iRONsoL on July 21, 2008, 09:56:09 PM

Yes, but good luck finding them (pretty much japan exclusives).

Even the DOA4 one is pretty hard to find now (unless one pops up on tardme).

Not too bad sticks, but the insides are HORRIBLE if you ever intend to mod one.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

pax_bisonica

GPStore have got the SCIV sticks in stock, they are pretty much the same as the DOA4 ones, just with different artwork on.  As a stick I find them just fine, but I agree that they are most certainly not mod-friendly.  There are a few good guides online on modding an existing stick to work on 360 - just google it (Unfortunately I lost my bookmarks ???)
All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: pax_bisonica on August 21, 2008, 07:16:12 PM
GPStore have got the SCIV sticks in stock, they are pretty much the same as the DOA4 ones, just with different artwork on.  As a stick I find them just fine, but I agree that they are most certainly not mod-friendly.  There are a few good guides online on modding an existing stick to work on 360 - just google it (Unfortunately I lost my bookmarks ???)

Sweet, I dont intend on modding... Oh btw are does the SCIV stick work on the PC as well?? ???
pringles

fluxcore

360 pads work on pc if you install the xbcd drivers

I think a ps3 pad works straight off

So yeah, the arcade sticks will work :)

fluxcore

"FINAL" List of changes!!!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jimmyrey/blog/2008/10/07/final_changelist_for_hd_remix

Honda doesn't sound too changed... ochio bounces other direction (no corner rapage... boo), jab torpedo destroys fireballs :)))

[NIUE]iRONSoL

soo cant wait for this, pretty much the whole reason why i bought a 360  :-X
pringles

fluxcore

This could well be coming out on the 26th of Nov...

If it's a worldwide release that is.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: fluxcore on November 19, 2008, 02:37:42 PM
This could well be coming out on the 26th of Nov...

If it's a worldwide release that is.

aww shit yeah!, just got my 20GB hard drive from singapore  8)
pringles

Ryan

now you can get GGXX#R and practise!  ;D

oaryugen!!
fighting game noob

pax_bisonica

According to Kotaku we are looking at Nov. 26 for XBOX 360 and Nov. 27 for PS3 (U.S Dates).  XBL marketplace is pretty good at giving us stuff straight away, but I dont hold much hope for the PAL Playstation store to have this one before christmas (still waiting for Streetfighter Alpha!). HA DO KEN!
All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.

Orochi

Quote from: pax_bisonica on November 20, 2008, 04:19:23 PMXBL marketplace is pretty good at giving us stuff straight away

I've been waiting for Guilty Gear XX for a long time now.

fluxcore