• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super SF2 Turbo HD Remix?

Started by samurai black, April 14, 2007, 05:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Add me!!! My live id is ForgoneCircle atm but it will be Lennysaurus when i get my arse down to buy a live top up card!!!

You guys might remember me from yiffans.  I was the other big maori guy that used to hang out with Ioane.  Names Leonard.

See you guys online!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I dont actually have this game, but add me anyway. Illbill087
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Hah, just bought a 360 for this game :/

gamertag is
NZism fluxcore

add me
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on November 29, 2008, 03:58:56 PM
Hah, just bought a 360 for this game :/

gamertag is
NZism fluxcore

add me

Added!!!

stereomonkey

OMG!  ;D ;D ;D

You better be up for some SS2THDR THEN!!!!

...and some ownage from the control pad  ;)

Edit:  Now lets hope those MVC2 rumors are true... and lets hope SFIV's online is the same ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Well so far this sucks... my arcade stick doesn't have a home button so I can't accept any game invites, amongst other things. Going to have to do a bunch of hackery tomorrow to try to sort something out.

Also, 360 *really* isn't very convenient to put into an arcade cabinet :/ All these extra buttons and the headset crap is very annoying.

Why the hell doesn't voice chat come out over speakers at an audible volume? That's so stupid.

Grrr, pretty much wish I hadn't gotten this thing now.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

You cry about it now, but once it's up and running you won't look back.

Lennysaurus

For real dude why you setting it up in an arcade cabinet?

Theres all the other awesome games like gears of war and stuff youu have to play on it too.  Gears of War is my fav non fighting game since RE4 on the GC.

GGs last night stereomonkey and a couple good ones with you too flux.  Ill be on tonight and maybe this arvo so i might see you guys on.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

xxCr4CkFi3Ndxx

but i dont have a gold membership lol :P

and i dont usually play my xbox online, but will be getting round to it soon.. hopefully get to play some of you guys :)

Back on topic:
zangiefs changes are pretty sweet.. only hate the new super input (hcb,hcb,f+p), cant get it consistently  >:(
pringles

Orochi

The new sprites make the game look worse, they could have put more frames in the REMIX to make it less jumpy. Also WTF is up with chun-li's Spinning bird kick?

I found myself switching to classic sprites to make the game somewhat bearable, but that just leaves me with some gameplay tweaks that do not justify the MSpoints I spent on it. I do not need 'simple' motions, 720's are simple enough.

All in all, it's just ANOTHER rehash of the same shit and if you happen to enjoy out of date rubbish, all power to you.

Lennysaurus

I guess its a matter of preference but I think the new graphics look waaay better.

Furthermore the game is pretty different if you ask me.  The new moves have completely changed the matchups, and have even the tiers out alot.

stereomonkey

Well, since you havn't got your moneis worth, at least capcom have ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Gino

if anyone wants a game (xbla) then my gamertag is GinoL

fluxcore

Quote from: Sgt. Bangbang on November 30, 2008, 10:34:12 AM
For real dude why you setting it up in an arcade cabinet?

Theres all the other awesome games like gears of war and stuff youu have to play on it too.  Gears of War is my fav non fighting game since RE4 on the GC.

Yeah, I really don't care about all the other games on the 360. I basically bought it for HDR, and Street Fighter 4 since it'll come out earlier than on PC. I also have Rock Band, can't think of any other games I want.

fluxcore

GGs tonight stu, lenny, gino :)

Look forward to versing your Boxer again sometime lenny :)

stu get a stick :)