• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super SF2 Turbo HD Remix?

Started by samurai black, April 14, 2007, 05:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

GGs stu, flux and Gino

I really enjoyed it.  See you guys on another night.

Peace!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on November 30, 2008, 11:23:40 PM
stu get a stick :)

Dude your telling me!  The control pad was not wokring for me at all.  Will go hunting for one right now.

Also gg's everybody.  Need some more players to jump on board though and nice DeeJay combo you did on me Leo, when everybody had left  :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE]iRONSoL

i'll be jumping online soon, just need some money for a subscription
pringles

Lennysaurus

You could always just open up another account until then and use it to get the free month gold trial.  That way you can log on tonight so that fluxcore can throw you lots  :)

fluxcore

Ah fuck! You get the free gold month if you sign up USING your new console? Jesus, I made an account through my computer a couple of days earlier and then migrated it to the console, so I guess I miss out! What a gyp!

I'll tick throw all day long if I can get away with it :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

I guess everyone has different times on when they go online so let me be the first to point out what my usual gaming times are.

Weekdays 6:30-9pm Sydney time (8:30-11pm NZ)
Weekends on and off, depends on the weather and company around our house.

Also, for some reason my gamer tag seems to be offline forever, even when I am online so send me a message and you'll probably see me in your game soon after ;)

Lennysaurus

GG's last night guys.  You might have to put up with some more of my scrubby deejay while I perfect him a bit.  Damn Gino and his damn ryu!!! DAMN DAMN!!

fluxcore

Nothing wrong with your Dee-Jay, and you are pretty consistent with his combos (which makes me feel bad - I really need to practice the bnbs with my main characters). I'm lazy and don't have much time to practice, so I think my play-style has sort of migrated to more footsy based characters like Chun Li...

In related news, I've created pdfs of Sirlin's rebalancing articles that you can print off if you want a hard copy to keep by the toilet or on your nightstand :D
I posted them here:
http://forums.sirlin.net/showthread.php?p=22258#post22258
Enjoy!

Also, I don't claim to be a fount of knowledge, but if anyone ever has any questions about any game, feel free to ask. I'm more than happy to tell you things which beat my moves and whatnot if I know what they are (usually I won't though), as I feel that sharing info is vitally important to help everyone getting better (I guess I wouldn't have made this site if I didn't believe that!) :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE]iRONSoL

i wish kingpic had this.. then he could own me  :D

but yea, soon i'll be playing with you other dudes
pringles

fluxcore

Good to hear! So far we've been having a decent gathering each night, but the more the merrier :)

The only crap thing about this is that if we have 5 people in the party, the 3 people not playing are basically just twiddling their thumbs and talking while watching the other game... would be really nice to get more games in on the side!

Gino

GG's lenny and stu. Sorry about my dropping out and shit.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: iRONsoL on December 02, 2008, 10:55:17 AM
i wish kingpic had this.. then he could own me  :D

but yea, soon i'll be playing with you other dudes

I still play kingpic every now and then on ggpo.  tbh he has gone a b it crappy at street fighter... too much WOW...

Kingpic and i are good mates.  I probably either email or text him every second day..

For real flux, itd be great to get more people on there.  Even  try and get some new people on ready for sf4

[8-----D] Toots

So is anyone on PSN? :(

I think I'll buy a ps3 because of blazblue but it would suck if everyone is playing this(STHD) on xbox live.

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on December 02, 2008, 10:09:02 AM
Also, I don't claim to be a fount of knowledge, but if anyone ever has any questions about any game, feel free to ask. I'm more than happy to tell you things which beat my moves and whatnot if I know what they are (usually I won't though), as I feel that sharing info is vitally important to help everyone getting better (I guess I wouldn't have made this site if I didn't believe that!) :)

Big thanks again for that Alan, I've read it through twice now during work today!  I also sent David Sirlin a thank you message to his gamertag (found it on the leaderboards).

Quote from: glisignoli on December 02, 2008, 02:14:48 PM
GG's lenny and stu. Sorry about my dropping out and shit.

Yeah that shit sucks balls.  But all good in the end!

fluxcore

Quote from: Toomeke on December 02, 2008, 06:16:27 PM
So is anyone on PSN? :(

I think I'll buy a ps3 because of blazblue but it would suck if everyone is playing this(STHD) on xbox live.

I know Cpt. Munta is on PSN (he is on SRK and played on GGPO a bit). He got sent a game-share thing for the US HDR game, so he's looking for people to play against :D