• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

TEKKEN 6 2v2 Tourny @ Timezone Q-street

Started by Neal, January 17, 2010, 12:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal

Hey guys, BK Timezone is going to host a 2v2 competition on the 20TH OF MARCH.
Most of the rules and prizes are tba. But here's a draft.

2v2 rules:
Team 1 a vs Team 2 a
Team 1 b vs Team 2 b
Winners play off in the event that one player from each team wins.

Format:
Double Elimination (at this stage)

One character only for the whole comp, having a data card is strongly encouraged
Each team must consist of two different characters. eg. no Steve/Steve teams no Kuma/Panda teams (HOWEVER you can have Christie and Eddy on a team)

As a side competition there's gonna be a character dress up pageant (LOL) the team with the best customised characters will win something. I think this one will be determined by a vote but I'm not sure yet.

So get a data card and rack up some $$$.

Spread the word!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man. My Law on da ps3 is Tekken top model. I dont have a card but i'm down for this.

Who wants to team up? Kriselda?

Damn, my Law would shit on the rest of you's (custimisation wise).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Nice, will try to make it up for this. What is the start time?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Neal

It'll hopefully be 1pm. That'd be great if you came up and we got some good coverage on NZism. Hopefully there'll be a good turnout.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'll see if these psn pad warriors wana come. Theres a few in Auckland, but tbh, it'll be hard for them on stick.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Pinolicious

I will have to check my time table (ie wife).

It's also my birthday that day.
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pinolicious on January 21, 2010, 09:02:22 PM
I will have to check my time table (ie wife).

It's also my birthday that day.
Aww man, fucking bullshit fucking birthdays, nah jk.

All good. I hope no one else there plays Christie though.

ROCOABC

Damn, arcade tournament.... I am going to get destroy on the stick.  Can I bring my pad and plug it somewhere?

Neal

Nah no where to plug in a pad sorry. I actually wish there was because it would attract a much larger crowd I think.

Enter anyway though, even if you think you'll get destroyed. It's worth it just to play some new people I reckon. 

ROCOABC

Quote from: Neal on January 27, 2010, 10:54:53 PM
Nah no where to plug in a pad sorry. I actually wish there was because it would attract a much larger crowd I think.

Enter anyway though, even if you think you'll get destroyed. It's worth it just to play some new people I reckon. 

I know about th pad thing.  Jusst sarcasm. lol.

I wouldn't mind showing up if i have the time really.  Time is pretty hard to get these days so weekend is pretty booked up with the wife.

As for arcade sticks, I do feel like a complete retard when playing on teh stick.  Can't pull off motions consistantly and hitting the wrong buttons.  Amusing to watch I would say.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah your good as on teh pad. And i still need a freaking partner. I refuse to team up with Smoof, evarrr.

HoneyBadger

wtf you bastard. I thought we were boizzzz
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Soz bro, but you aint got enough swagger to team up with ya boi. Ya feel me.

Pinolicious

Have you settled on a character yet Smoof?
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA