• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Cheaper Lexan Joystick Covers Made in NZ!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, January 19, 2010, 08:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Rorooze on July 13, 2010, 08:45:55 AM
Thanks for the clarification BIRRY WONG!

You have a few grammatical errors in this post. Allow me to correct them

Quote from: Rorooze on July 13, 2010, 08:45:55 AM
BIRRY WONG
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz

Wait I just thought of something. Since the plexi is going over my metal panel, the metal panel will still be pressing the tabs in, even once I sand the plexi down.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Lennysaurus

My buttons clip in on my TE even though I have a metal plate under my plexi.  But Im using seimitsu's so I dont know if that makes much difference.

Maybe get some screwins instead?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

originaljulz

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It's a pity if I have to, because I just forked out $60 or w/e for some nice new green Sanwa buttons and a balltop.  :'(

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

You could cut the holes in the metal panel wider so that the buttons are just attached to the plexi.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz

Lol yeeeeeh I am so not going to file away at my metal panel.

Flash

I'm gonna buy mine from here when i've done my art seems alot cheaper than artshobbies i think he ships to new zealand saw an international mail option not 100% sure though think off the top of my head works out to be around $45-50 NZ incl shipping

http://shoryuken.com/f177/laser-cut-te-plexi-european-fighters-out-there-230852/

http://wp1114205.wp150.webpack.hosteurope.de/wordpress/?page_id=164

thought i'd share correct me if i'm wrong and doesn't ship to NZ

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

originaljulz

Is that the German guy? I remember looking at his site. Not saying he doesn't, but I don't remember a ship to NZ option lol.

Flash

I just PM'md asking if he ships to New Zealand on shoryuken and he replied its no problem

originaljulz

Yeah I looked on his site last night, and went through putting it into my cart etc, and he has international shipping. Where abouts are you located? I'm considering getting one too, since the one I got before was too thick. Lemme know when you're getting one etc. (The guy does discounts if ordering multiples, and we could split shipping.)

Flash

i'm from wanganui but it won't be a couple months until I start and finish my artwork don't even have an idea on what its going to look like hoping to get one around november.

originaljulz

Hmm ok lol that's a bit out from Auckland then. Ah well. I would have bought mine around the same time as well.

B BOY DRAW2

OH SHIT...I know this is a little late...

But I got some plexi's from the German dude! they're thicker than Art's Hobbies!!!
so only screw ins will work with the German plexi...and it took ages to get here with fuck all communication.
It got here in the end...but Art's is way more reliable!!!
I've had a few from Art's and out of...say...7 that have come from Art's only 1 has arrived broken...and Art just sent me another one at no charge.

...anyway...just a reminder that the German ones will only take screw ins.
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Rorooze

Bro, next time you want one just go to a local plexi cutter and I can send you the CAD file for laser pewpew. Probably cheaper than shipping from overseas :o