• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

New Webstore with InPin PS2->PS3 converters and dual console XBOX360/PS3 PCB's!!

Started by Lennysaurus, January 19, 2010, 03:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

http://www.etokki.com/

Check it out guys!

It is owned and run by one of the SRK tech dudes. (His forum name is "Laugh")

Selling some hot shit including lagless converters, sanwa/seimetsu parts, and OMGWTFBBQ PCBs that work on 360 and PS3.

Looks like a really easy fix to make whatever stick you have work on both PS3 and 360!!! YAY!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

KOW 2011

fluxcore

damn, that's fresh

edit: funny that the pcb on its own costs the same as the whole mayflash style stick
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Yeah i had a little chuckle about that.  Wonder if it makes a diff to shipping costs?

EDIT: Actually it knocks $15-00 US of the shipping price to just get the PCB by itself.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

electric

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on January 19, 2010, 04:08:02 PMActually it knocks $15-00 US of the shipping price to just get the PCB by itself.

Is that to NZ ? It could be worth the extra $30 to get a shitty case, buttons and stick after ripping out the PCB and swapping them over with the TE ? Maybe... :/
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

whoa good shit , this is what Ivebeen after to mod my TE stick with .
Anyone wanna go in on a order ?
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Lennysaurus

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on January 19, 2010, 05:06:58 PM
whoa good shit , this is what Ivebeen after to mod my TE stick with .
Anyone wanna go in on a order ?

Yeah bro.  I might grab one for my HRAP.

Hit me up when youre ready to purchase.

massi4h

Laugh aka awesome Ryu player from Korea that I lost to in the Singapore arcade. Yeah we go way back...
I'd really like one of the pcbs but I dunno 55USD (75NZD). Though I'm not gonna get it cheaper anywhere else.

fluxcore

Pretty much the same price as an official MS wired 360 controller, and that's not even common ground, let alone PS3 compatible!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Might be worth me grabbing a couple. One for my TE and one for the ghettobox.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Man, should I get one too.  Give me a yell when you gonna buy one guys :)

stereomonkey

zos'la

Euan and Lenny,
This is teh stick I've been talking about by Joytron, Euan last week I told u they sell for about $70+ NZD from Laugh from SRK.
THose PCBs are legit stuff where they manage to replicate the MS to identify themselves as MS product. But this was not done so legally and who knows what MS would do if they start taking legal actions. Anyways there are tutuorials on SRK forum in how to modding those sticks, quiet simple tbh as they are very similar to the other chinese fight sticks that I have modded for Giga.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

stereomonkey

Andy, you just repeated everything we have already discussed about this product in previous post.

What I want to know is if anyone is going to order themselves one, may I chip in for one as well.