• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Capcom To Adopt 2.5D For Future Fighters

Started by geneterror, January 22, 2010, 07:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE]iRONSoL

i think they should have another go at the capcom fighting evolution game, theory behind it was great. game not so..
pringles

CrazyMobius

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 22, 2010, 06:43:15 PM
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure please.

We still need to have a decent challenge of that bro!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Squares

I'm just going to step in from left field since I haven't been to NZism for awhile because of university, but.

I played Tekken 6 the entire time I was at University, every day after classes me and the Japanese students would go to my dorms main room and setup my TV etc, and play Tekken 6 until midnight, most fun I've had in a fighting game my entire life, I'm almost sad to say it outdoes my BlazBlue experience. And oh boy did I level up. I'm a Lili player just FYI, purist. Would get obliterated by Tomoya's Jack-6 or Bryan, but after a couple of weeks I started winning matches and eventually ended up in the top 3 best players at IPC.

Just goes to show how far dedication takes you.

Sorry this has little to do with the post topic but I didn't know what else to type. Didn't really like SF4, had more fun learning SFII than all my time spent with SF4. I'm all for Capcoms new fighting games, I do enjoy Tatsunoko VS Capcom, like an easy version of MVC2? I guess.

And hello to everyone.
Nyaaaa