• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Guilty Gear 1 on PSN

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, January 28, 2010, 03:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Guilty Gear on the psn now. It's the first one, so i probably wont fet it. But you older cats might wana pick it up.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

First GG game was pretty shit. I want KOF98 and KOF2002 a LOT more :'(
KOW 2011

fluxcore

First few GGs were shit tbh, GG, GGX, GGXX...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

ROCOABC

GG was pretty bad and even more so for the PAL PS1 since it played slower and therefore the timing for combos feels off. 

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on January 28, 2010, 04:00:32 PM
LOL. WTF!! Then that just leaves AC.

This game got pretty good reviews. Better than your guys precious Battle Colliseum lol. But you yourself will always give the best review. Which is why 'Finding Nemo' the game will always be a 9/10 in my heart. I still need to clock dat ish.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

No, ggxx#r is great and so is ac. ggxx wasn't really, and slash is pretty mixed.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Slash was too dry.. they kinda nerfed everyone too hard and it was so boring in comparison to the other games.

apparently they are making the next gen version atm... should be interesting.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on January 30, 2010, 07:45:20 AM
Slash was too dry.. they kinda nerfed everyone too hard and it was so boring in comparison to the other games.

apparently they are making the next gen version atm... should be interesting.
Yeah in like 2012. It's gonna be phresh.

ROCOABC

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 30, 2010, 01:38:09 AM
Quote from: fluxcore on January 28, 2010, 04:00:32 PM
LOL. WTF!! Then that just leaves AC.

This game got pretty good reviews. Better than your guys precious Battle Colliseum lol. But you yourself will always give the best review. Which is why 'Finding Nemo' the game will always be a 9/10 in my heart. I still need to clock dat ish.

Screw Finding Nemo, Hercules the Disney Game is where its at.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Disneys Tarzan. Fuck sliding on the treetrunks was mean.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

ROCOABC

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 30, 2010, 08:35:18 PM

Thats a win right there.

Squares

Guilty Gear XX #Reload​ and Guilty Gear XX Λ Core is the pinnacle of the Guilty Gear series for me. I was never sure which one to stay with, but because Guilty Gear XX Λ Core was were the competition shifted, that's where I had to be.

I never did master Slashback though, I stopped playing once I moved from Auckland to the the country-side.
Nyaaaa

massi4h

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 30, 2010, 08:35:18 PM
Bro I remember playing that game hard on N64. Sliding on the tree trunks was like the coolest thing ever.

GGXX was the first one I played cause people played it at Yifans. I enjoyed it, but I didn't play any of the others to compare it to.

samurai black

i so totally should not have bought hercules

ROCOABC

Quote from: samurai black on March 09, 2010, 11:37:28 PM
i so totally should not have bought hercules

Hey, Hercules is still a TOP choice.