• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Your fave supers/finishers

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, January 29, 2010, 06:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

a neo geo is a console. piracy killed the fuck outta it. the iroha one is basically just fanservice.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL bro i was 1yr old when Neo-geo came out.

Wholly shit lol, Introductory price was the small cost of US$649.99.
My mum should of bought me two, the bitch.

ss5s WAS the last game for it in 2004. Hold up. 2004!!! WTMF??? A 16 bit game created in 2004. That shit is crazy wack.

XBLA AND the Wii got a few games from it. Another straight dis to the PS3.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

dude, you can pirate the neo-geo way way easy. was doing that shit during highing back in 01  :D

also, forgot about ragnas astral finisher. that shit is way cool, especially when the blade on his sword slides up and turns into a scythe.

massi4h

Hmmmm let me think. Oh yeah Raging demon...

Morrigan's in MVC1 is pretty awesome though, I pick her lots just to try land that.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 30, 2010, 10:23:31 AM
dude, you can pirate the neo-geo way way easy. was doing that shit during highing back in 01  :D

also, forgot about ragnas astral finisher. that shit is way cool, especially when the blade on his sword slides up and turns into a scythe.
Yeah dont have a pc. Emulating games was very popular in intermediate. I'm typing this shit on my ps3 with a usb keyboard. Or else i would've been on GGPO freaking ages ago mate.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Barnstorm

i think raging demon is one of the stupidest looking supers ever

grab oh screen goes black hitting sounds + hit flash person is now on ground

it would be like gief grabing and screen goes black "final atomic busta" opponent on ground

but i think all the mvc2 ones were good

maelgrim

How about thrill kill! (from PS1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpppRAkbAtM
which I believe got banned

On a less grizzly note some of the SC4 critical finishes are ok.
I like Yoshimitsu's at 3:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34vRWMdtZlk

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Pinolicious

Ah Thrill Kill, the game that never got finished, but you can get boot legs for emulation.

Also, they toned it down, slapped a license on it and turned into...

WU-TANG SHAOLIN STYLE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqjvpyXYHW8
<PSN> Kriselda

maelgrim

Quote from: Pinolicious on January 31, 2010, 09:20:52 PM
Ah Thrill Kill, the game that never got finished, but you can get boot legs for emulation.

I played it quite a bit on my PS1 - pretty crazy game.
Never played Wu-Tang though - but can definitely see the similarities.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?