• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Your fave supers/finishers

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, January 29, 2010, 06:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man i just stumbled across these ones. Theyre probably the best i've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38N67X68oxw

Anymore ones you's think are better?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Look at the hidden supers in blazblue. And I'm personally a fan of morrigans raging demon from MVC1. And some of the samurai shodown supers are fucking cool aswell. 
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 29, 2010, 07:13:31 PM
Look at the hidden supers in blazblue. And I'm personally a fan of morrigans raging demon from MVC1. And some of the samurai shodown supers are fucking cool aswell. 
Sweet, ima look for them now bro. Hidden Supers? is that what there called?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

Suija's (8:54) in particular. And Enja's (8:36).

In my opinion, SS5SP is one of the best games no-one has played.

OH! And of course Iroha's super from SS6.

DAMN almost forgot my actual favourite, Setsuna's super desperation from Last Blade 2. Particularly awesome because you can combo into it. Last Blade 2 has the best atmosphere of any fighting game I've ever played. I reckon it's awesome, pity it's a bit broken.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whollyyy shhheeettt. Those were fucking mean as. What console was that on? that should've been a hit!!! And who's da boss in that game? Man it wouldve been hard to pick a char, theres too many bad as  looking dudes.

Hard to pick a fave outta them. But i did really like 3:58. It looks like he didnt mean for his spirit to go that hardout and chop him in half. I wonder what he was saying

And 9:43. That nigger took 'Splitting your wig' to a whole new level. And 9:18, nigga got some giant fucking hollow point holes in his ass.

fluxcore

Samurai Shodown 5 Special was on Neo-Geo, and only on Neo-Geo. It was I think the very last game available for it even!

The Hanzo Hattori one is pretty awesome with the bone breaking xrays :)

The two bosses were the last two fatalities shown. Gaoh and Mizuki.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

KOW 2011

samurai black

Quote from: fluxcore on January 29, 2010, 07:39:03 PM
Last Blade 2 has the best atmosphere of any fighting game I've ever played. I reckon it's awesome, pity it's a bit broken.

the burning inn stage, is like my absolute favourite stage in a game. loved it.

anyway, im too lazy to get YTs of my favourite supers, so ill just list them.

k' - chain drive, ala kof xi
terry - buster wolf
kyo - final showdown/no style/mu shiki
rock howard - deadly rave neo and raging storm. always thought getting a raging storm finish in garou was awesome, especially with the accompanying winpose
haohmaru - flame of the conqueror
ryu - shin shoryuken, but only how they do it in pocket fighters/motm

CABLE - TKAHVB

not many capcom supers do it for me i guess.

stereomonkey

Magnetic Tempest, it's what made me interested in Marvel Super Heroes to begin with.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 29, 2010, 08:56:48 PM
Magnetic Tempest, it's what made me interested in Marvel Super Heroes to begin with.

maybe you just really like popcorn :P

stereomonkey

fluxcore

stereomonkey

"I got the popcorn, I know what ah you like"

samurai black

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck that made me wanna slit my wrists.
Quote from: fluxcore on January 29, 2010, 08:26:01 PM
Samurai Shodown 5 Special was on Neo-Geo, and only on Neo-Geo. It was I think the very last game available for it even!

The Hanzo Hattori one is pretty awesome with the bone breaking xrays :)

The two bosses were the last two fatalities shown. Gaoh and Mizuki.
LOL, WTF is a neo geo.

Nah yeah that ninja one with the x-rays IS my fave. WTF does he do in that last blade 2 one? Looks cool, just cant see WTF is happening with the set up, and then the outcome is like ''ayyy???''. Why does that bitch in ss6 get naked THEN body that fool? And for a split second she's got wings???