• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on June 17, 2010, 12:15:06 PM
AFAIK no-one on 360 here even has it...

I dled the demo but don't really know what I'm doing. It has Haomaru, Genjyuro, some girl that attacks with tetris blocks, and some other dude who I don't know

I have it

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

Oh good

maybe I should actually get it as well then
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CptMunta

VENUE CHANGE FOR THIS WEEKS MASHUP!

It's going to be at my brothers place in the central city. Same place as the first tournament we had this year. I'll be texting who I have numbers for or post or pm me and I'll pm you the details.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CptMunta

Ggs propafanda and mineator

Was heaps of fun, mirror matches was goodtimes :) epic deejay vs Dudley set at the end Andrew. :D

Hope to see you guys next week. Maybe bring your copy of kof 12 Raf should be lots of fun. Shout out in here anyones keen to host the next one otherwise we'll default back to my place. :)

JoJo's kof marvel 3rd Strike and tvc maybe at the next one?

redtie

Sup sup!

Probably might not make mashups this weeks cause gfs lil bro is flying in that night.

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on June 22, 2010, 02:15:29 PM
Sup sup!

Probably might not make mashups this weeks cause gfs lil bro is flying in that night.

Ok, sweet as :)

I'll host then. Mashup at mine this Friday say 8:30 start? Bring your Gear and goodies. If you need my address again just flick me a txt or pm. Also will pick people up from Scott's as well if you guys need a ride from town. We have Orochi Leona coming down from Welly too so it should be goodtimes.

We'll rock Super SF4 as usual but may rock more emu on the monitor. Get some 3rd Strike, JoJos, KOF happening. Oh and Ben bring KOF 12 if you can :)

We can also sort out how we wanna handle ranbats as well. Be good to get games in :D

Rafifty

Woot only 1 exam to go,

Looking forward to mashups this week. Yipyip ill make sure to bring kof12 with me this time, also a good mate of mine thats been playing my old vanilla sf4 since super came out might come if thats cool.
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

I think I can make mashups this week. Gfs lil bro flies in on Sat morning.

I'll bring gear and stuff.

CptMunta

Shall we rock tvc this week? just need 2 gamecube controllers or two classic controllers or one of each. If I can source some controllers before this evening I'll rent a wii and the game.
TvC Ryu>all other Ryus ;)
Maybe we could rock some mvc2, HDR and even mk2 as well. E3's got me hype for new games :)

We'll probably still have the big setup rocking super. Gotta go hard, make sure you guys get plenty off local offline comp before nationals :D

Nick4now

Does anyone have GC pads? lol but cool I was contemplating whether or not I should come since I wasn't feeling to good earlier this week but I'v decided that I can make it tonight  :)

As for games, I think I'll be happy with any although I feel that we should get in some SSF4 cause it's been so long since I last played it (fuckn nzpost!). lol

Anyways see you guys tonight!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Good games tonight gentlemen! :)

Cool to catch up with you all only been two weeks but it's seemed like ages since we've all played fighting game casuals.

Cool to see JoJo's, Rival Schools, CvS2, KOF12 and 3rd Strike get some action. You guys picked up jojo's pretty fast. Was some cool matches in there. We'll get some games in next week of marvel maybe and hopefully some tvc as well.

Awesome ssf4 matches nick. Honda and bison matches were tense as :) Cool to hear you guys enthusiasm for nationals.

Cheers for the footage Loomie, I'll grab the raw files next time. Maybe make a chch scene promo vid or something.

Had heaps of fun guys thanks for coming. I should have all my plans for ranbats sorted for next week and we'll start the week after maybe. Really looking forward to more time with Super Sf4

redtie

Sounds like yous had fun!

Sorry we were busy cleaning house lastnight and getting ready for gfs lil bro to come round. Wohoo we got a wii now!

;D

Nick, I'll come drop off super to you today before league. 12ish?

Nick4now

GGS everyone!

Damn I miss playing SSFIV its been too long lol. Yeah they were some intense matches! Had some close matches with our mains. lol GGS to Loomie, Scott and Rafifty as well!

Jojos, 3s, KOFXII & CvS2 was fun too. I'm pretty keen on leveling up for those games  ;D

Damn I only got your message, Are you gonna be around the area again today? If not all good, I can come around about 9ish to pick it up if you guys are free

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

propafanda

good to hear some kof, jojo's and cvs was happening.

It was my fathers birthaday, it was quite a good evening catch yous up next week probably.

redtie

Oh true! Damn can you come any earlier? Cause I got a drinks to go to tanite

I got the guile costume pack! mean