• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Ok so next mashup will be timezone Thursday the 30th at 8 or 8:30ish. I'll see if I can organize a Super session free play deal for registered players on the night might be too much to sus by then though. So something to think about for the future maybe?

Other ideas:

Between 5 - 10 bucks per mashup. That way it loosens up the vibe for new comers a bit.

But every second week I reckon ranbats with free tz credit as prizes and something badass end of each season.

Merry Christmas guys :) Cheers for the beers Redtie (Brother in law will be stoked ;) ) might see yous randomly in the arcade between now and Thursday :D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

redtie

no worries munta hahahah glad you got into those cornoas the least i could do for you man. You've been the man this whole year sorrting out our community

Thanks man

CHCH boys wnaana drink come round!!!! So much alky to go through

Rafifty

merry christmas all, ill be going in to town tomororow to hit up super AE if anyones keen

having a dry christmas for me lol cant drink cuz of the antibiotics for my wisdom teeth :(
Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

redtie

Ima try make this for old times sake. I'm happy blanka got nerfed now I play him like ST!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: redtie on December 26, 2010, 04:31:08 AM
Ima try make this for old times sake. I'm happy blanka got nerfed now I play him like ST!

He didn't really get nerfed as hop is better. But yeah to above I think that was the idea. Good stuff.

Nick4now

Ok wtf we haven't had an aftershock in like weeks but now all of the sudden we've already had like 6 today. The big one was around 9am?

Anyways I'll be at TZ around 1:30  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rafifty

Noooooo damn earthquakes, police told us all to leave town pretty much

anyways good GAME marc, yun and yang both feel pretty cool, more interested in yang though

the blanka ball nerf wasnt as bad as i was expecting but i only got a couple rounds in against a cpu guile b4 we had to leave.

sweet double dollars for holidays! ill be in this week txt me on 0276321035 if your down there
Steam ID: rafifty123

Nick4now

Ok back home now after you texted me about what happened... FUCK YOU EARTHQUAKES!!! I don't wanna play SSFIV anymore, it feels obsolete now  :-\

Ridethelightning

SSFIV:AE - It's awesome but it sucks about the current display. Just gotta do a slight case mod so we can get that second HDMI plug in ;).

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Nick4now on December 26, 2010, 01:20:18 PM
I don't wanna play SSFIV anymore, it feels obsolete now  :-\

Yep I know how you feel. Arcade all the way until DLC.

redtie

I just woke up. Farrrk those earthquakes were mean! Shit should get up and get into town play some arcade edition

CptMunta

Nick4now

Is TZ (and the rest of town) open again? Also does anyone wanna have a go at transfering data from my old YLOD PS3 to my new PS3? I don't wanna attempt to pull out the HDD because I'll most likely fuck it up  :D

edit: Hey Liam I had a Gold Card but I lost it around about 3 years ago (I know it's been a while since I was a "regular" lol). Am I able to get a replacement on that or do I have to start again?  AE has made me wanna visit more  ;D

Actually iirc, I had two Gold cards (lost the first one then started again leading to my second one  :P).

Ridethelightning

Yeah man, but it's gonna cost you $5 haha  :D Kinda steep I know.

As long as you've registered at Colombo St. TZ then we can pull up your card details ;).