• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Has everyone been contacted for this? I can flick a txt to all the guys with 021 lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Ridethelightning

Let me know who you guys need texting, will flick Kim and Andy one now.

redtie

Nick4now

I've txted Ramone and Damn since they're the only 021 guys other than Horst lol

Chocobuny if you're reading this you keen? I'll come and pick you up on the way haha

Edit: I'll bring my PS3 and stick but need a monitor. Has anyone contacted Loomie?

Ridethelightning

In that case, I'll just bring my Display for your PS3 Nick.

Andy and Kim coming, will text Loomie if noone else has?

Nick4now

Sweet! Yeah flick him a txt. I'm sure that Redtie has already made contact with him but just to be safe let him know anyways.

Oh and will need an HDMI cable, I can't find mine lol I stored it somewhere but since I only play on CRTs I never use it lol

Chocobuny

Ah sorry guys just got back from viewing cars lol. Hope you guys have fun. Whens the next thing?

redtie

Hey we just started haha I'll come and get you if you want.

It's Nick btw

chained

Heya, found both my stick usb endy thingys lol. cheers, redtie. Think I left my leavers hoodie though.. check it out for me?

SataAndagi

Damn, just checked the forum after a week. So, don't know what's been going on, went to timezone last wednesday but the cabinets couldn't link. Epic fail.

Also, just noticed the message Marc sent around has a small typo in my number, it's 0211617418* so if you guys have been trying to text me, I am not a dick who doesn't reply. :D Just sayin'

Nick4now

Hahaha stink, I sent you a txt on Monday about the mashups at Redtie's place lol Oh well, at least we've got your number now. We'll let you know when the next mashups are  :)

Chocobuny

redtie

Quote from: chained on February 08, 2011, 11:46:31 PM
Heya, found both my stick usb endy thingys lol. cheers, redtie. Think I left my leavers hoodie though.. check it out for me?

Had a look around and didn't see your hoodie bro. Sorry man will keep an eye out for it

Anyone keen for games at timezone tomorrow?

Nick4now

Everything is running smoothly now. E. Ryu and Oni unlocked on both cabs and can system link again  :)

Oh yeah I tried out Cammy the other day and it feels likes shes better overall. Just need to remember that she can't TKCS unless it's EX haha