• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

XLAN 2010

Started by Lennysaurus, February 15, 2010, 10:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Voted, make sure it's super lads.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

righto i just paid $65 for the early bird console and ssf4 tourny .
The U man is in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im under clan name NZism with stu and flux .

anyone know how to choose where we sit again ?
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

massi4h

Seat picking isn't available yet. Yeah I don't know who voted for vanilla but I assume they're pad scrubs (not implying all padders are scrubs).

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

To be honest, id rather pay the extra 10 bucks when theres confirmation of more entrants, rather than part with my $55 when there are curently only 8 potential tourney-goers. Im gonna have to hold off for a while.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

what bill said. also, because im still not sure if im free that weekend.

stereomonkey

Well you have a couple months to plan still so should be good :)

I'm paying afterwards because I'm to lazy to pay right now
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

massi4h

Just remember xlan has sold out every year since it started so don't leave it too late.

Gino

Not sure if this has been mentioned:

glisignoli wrote:
Quick question, if I pay for console entry, does that mean I will be unable to use any of the pc network (laptop use)?

Arseynimz wrote:
Hey dude,

You are spot on. A console ticket is exactly that, and those console players with be virtaul LAN'd off from the rest of the arena.

stereomonkey

Just get a mate to leech for you if thats what you want.  I have a couple friends from work that are going so I'll just ask them to fill up a hdd for me, lol.

stereomonkey

QuotePRIZES!

For those who signed and paid up quick enough to take advantage of the Earlybird offer, you were also entered in to the draw to win one of three Ticketek vouchers! We'd like to congratulate decap, Terrorblade, and ADism who have all picked up a voucher each.

If you missed out, don't fret! All you have to do is pay for your LAN ticket before the end of May (you can pay for your tournament(s) later), as we have 2 more vouchers up for grabs! If you've already paid, you'll automatically go in the draw - so you don't need to do a thing.

So get yourself paid up as soon as possible, and get in to win! We may have a few other goodies in the prize cupboard as well!

Ummmm, did you win something Dave? :)

fluxcore

lol, I know decap also
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

iMagneto

super street fighter 4 is on!!

massi4h

So atm we have 4 people paid and 11 people signed up. If we can get 20 we'll have a minimum pot of $2000. Not to mention we'll get the evo stream on the main stage and have 3 whole days of epic fighting games. Cmon guys don't be lazy and sign up.

It sells out every year so get in quick.

Skullator

Yea ok I payed up.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 14, 2010, 07:18:07 AM
Ummmm, did you win something Dave? :)

this is news to me hahaha :o :o :o

just checkd my xlan thingy....lol....WINNARRRRRRRRRRR 8)
The New Generation Clockw0rk