• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Mashmasters goodtimes

Started by CptMunta, February 16, 2010, 09:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nomad

Hey guys, Damon here
Unfortunately our SF4 is still not healthy
Initially I was told Friday should be the return day but as of today I'm told not until next week at the earliest...seems to be a tougher fix than originally thought

Will let you know what's happening when I know

CptMunta

Quote from: nomad on February 25, 2010, 02:42:53 PM
Hey guys, Damon here
Initially I was told Friday should be the return day but as of today I'm told not until next week at the earliest...seems to be a tougher fix than originally thought

Cheer Damon,

I've moved it to mine for tomorrow. Will pm the lads.

Cheers for keeping us all in the loop  :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

electric

Hey guys, Damon here

Good to hear someone from TZ actually chirping in... sounds like the Christchurch community has some serious interest going on now!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

propafanda

what up Damon its Andrew chch's best cvs2 player :D cheers for the info mate

Darthfoxx

Quote from: propafanda on February 25, 2010, 03:36:28 PM
what up Damon its Andrew chch's best cvs2 player :D cheers for the info mate
Best? Yeah whatever! Me > You anyday mate! Hahah

Damon, Nomad is such a pimp gamertag. Wish my rl name made something cool in reverse....I got stuck with "Erdna"!

propafanda

It was all jokes Darth. But where were you when I came first in chch for the cvs2 TZ tourney ages ago...

fluxcore

I'm really impressed by the couple of TZ staff that pop on to tell us stuff. Very much appreciated!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Darthfoxx

Quote from: propafanda on February 25, 2010, 03:57:24 PM
It was all jokes Darth. But where were you when I came first in chch for the cvs2 TZ tourney ages ago...

I reckon! I so should have been there! Woulda haohmaru'd the fuck outta that tourney lol.

propafanda

Yeah that tourney needed more competition than what there was! I cammyed them up good with just her in c-groove WTF!!! wasn't as great as I hoped it was going to be. But winning is winning.....

Lennysaurus

Hey guys, Damon here

That is so awesome that your name backwards is a cool gamertag. 
Makes me want to change my name to "Sinepegralaevahi".  I could just tell people Im Indian or something lol.

In an attempt to not derail this thread too much.  Any thoughts on maybve feilding a team for barfights?  Could have a south Island Team as the final team maybe? 

Just a little food for thought.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

propafanda

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on February 25, 2010, 07:43:32 PM

In an attempt to not derail this thread too much.  Any thoughts on maybve feilding a team for barfights?  Could have a south Island Team as the final team maybe? 

Just a little food for thought.

yep keen where would we make it happen?

fluxcore

You realise it would entail flights up to auckland?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

propafanda

yep if these barfights are gona be up there then sure why not

redtie

Nah yous are both wrong

Im chchs best cvs2 player! Nobody roll cancels more consistently on a pad then me!!

That's my pad game.

I'll bring it around if yous are still playing at like 3:30ish, and we can settle this like real men.

fluxcore

Quote from: propafanda on February 25, 2010, 08:12:55 PM
yep if these barfights are gona be up there then sure why not

Sweet, rock on then!