• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

So its uni holidays which means all day I play games until its time to do something (gym, league, drinking etc) Its awesome and a good way to put on some weight just in time for winter  ;)

Started playing Resident evil 4 PC today with all the mods, Looks real nice. About 5 minutes into it going to try finish it before payday (Wednesday) then its time to buy a 360.

And on the DS got this cool hombrew puzzle game. Puzzobomb or something, 5 Stars no contest.

Whats everyone else playing

massi4h

Since my computer is stuffed again, currently just fiending sf4, tetris splash and a bit of guitar hero now and then. Someone should play marvel with me.

CptMunta

Not playing much at the moment since I'm mainly unpacking and what not. Been playing a bit of PSP emu Battle Circuit and other CPS2 games also Patchwork heroes which is pretty weird but fun so far.

Off topic Redtie: Have to show me how to custom firmware DS when I see you on Friday. My Sister is going to lend me her's if I can pimp it out with a Master System and Megadrive emulators.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

samurai black

i got darksiders a week ago an beat the hell out of earlier on APOCALYPTIC. only thing left for me to do in it are some of the more stupid trophies. which i cant be fucked doing. dabbling a bit into dark sector but i might just go back to uncharted 2 and finish it on CRUSHING to extend my e-penis

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

maelgrim

FFXIII (now into post game grinding)
peggle, critter crunch (Wife enjoys them).
Thinking about getting Demon's souls & SSF4.
Eagerly awaiting BB CS.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

zos'la

Star Ocea/ FF13 and SF4...
DOTA DOTA AND MORE DOTA
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

Final Fantasy XIII
White Knight Chronicles
Brutal Legend
KOF2002 on GGPO/FBA
Street Fighter 4
KOW 2011

samurai black

Quote from: zosla on April 13, 2010, 08:15:34 AM
Star Ocea/ FF13 and SF4...
DOTA DOTA AND MORE DOTA

how is star ocean? im looking for another time sink, and i dont have alot of interest in XIII

geneterror

Have a look at White Knight Chronicles. It's a JRPG like Star Ocean but has online MMO styled quests as well that are seperate to the main storyline. I'm looking for people to do some of the co-op quests with ;)
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

xpunch

KOF12
T6
SF4
MW2
Samurai Showdown Sen = wtf lol, no more cool special moves, just slash slash kick slash kick, boring az, its like mortal kombat without special moves just normal as normals lol. old school samurai showdown is way better.

samurai black

Quote from: geneterror on April 13, 2010, 10:12:52 AM
Have a look at White Knight Chronicles. It's a JRPG like Star Ocean but has online MMO styled quests as well that are seperate to the main storyline. I'm looking for people to do some of the co-op quests with ;)

oooh, this might be a goer

redtie

White Knight chronicles looks pretty mean might have to put that on my list that and Demon Souls!

RE4 is cool! Boss battles pretty cool cool

That is all.

@Cptmunta: Ohhh nah its not custom firmware its a flash cart that has a small slot for a micro SD card. I got the R4 will show you on Friday. You just load games on to the SD card and put it into the flashcart. Man bad explanation I'll just link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_storage_devices#YushenDS_Card.2C_R4DS.2C_M3_DS_Simply.2C_and_their_clones

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Going away on friday. Got the next 2 days off work, but my net is capped. I might finish Bayonetta. OR, rent FFXIII and have a jam. But ill probably want to invest a fair bit of time in that, so ill probably just wait till smoof and the dude smoof is lending it to before me are done with it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.