• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Quote from: massi4h on April 15, 2010, 01:43:09 PM
I beg to differ. I put some time back into that a couple months back to unlock egyptian just so I had all the multiplayer maps and proceeded to pwn Skullator when he was over at my house.

I unlocked egyptian and 007 mode when I was 11. Proximity mines was the shit, making them invisible was broken. I still remember screen watching to see who started in the toilets in Facility then quickly running there haha good times..

Back to RE4

samurai black

Quote from: redtie on April 15, 2010, 03:27:35 PM
I unlocked egyptian and 007 mode when I was 11.

this. took me ages to get all the cheats though, invincibility was a bitch

geneterror

I unlocked egyptian and 007 mode when I was 11.
Oh god that makes me feel old, I was 22 by the time this game even came out haha. We used to have GoldenEye Thursdays (dole day haha) at my old flat, we'd all go buy a foil and some KFC and play Goldeneye for hours 8)
KOW 2011

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: geneterror on April 15, 2010, 03:47:41 PM
Oh god that makes me feel old, I was 22 by the time this game even came out haha. We used to have GoldenEye Thursdays (dole day haha) at my old flat, we'd all go buy a foil and some KFC and play Goldeneye for hours 8)

haha fuck this sounds gangsta az.......kfc sounds good right about now hmmmm
The New Generation Clockw0rk

massi4h

Yeah and then I did the trick to go back up into the vents from the toilet. Love getting the RCP-90 or the magnum and just walling the shit out of everyone, yay counter strike.

samurai black

yes i knoiw. its blasphemous to play anything else while super is out but i dont care.

anyone played 3d dot game heroes on the ps3? im a huge zelda freak, and it looks super awesome, just would like a second opinion before i pine for it and eventually buy it.

but ill probable get no more heroes 2 before it anyway.

geneterror

3d dot game heroes looks awesome but I can't help but think it should have a bit cheaper. They're using 15 year old game mechanices/ideas and while the stylised graphics are cool they're far from cutting edge. I'd buy it for $49 but not $99.

Currently I'm playing:
SSF4
White Knight Chronicles

Stopped playing:
Final Fantasy XIII, enjoyed it at the start but now I'm 20-25 hours in and the grind is boring, the leveling up has no freedom and I don't like the story.

This weekend I'm playing:
Red Dead Redemption
Skate 3
KOW 2011

samurai black

make sure you report back on red dead redemption.

i hope its more than just 'grand theft horse'

Barnstorm

I unlocked egyptian and 007 mode when I was 11. Proximity mines was the shit, making them invisible was broken. I still remember screen watching to see who started in the toilets in Facility then quickly running there haha good times..

Back to RE4

i played the shit out of this game new all the spawn locations so proxy mines meant insta death when respawning

oh man just the n64 was a beasty console

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

We should have some goldeneye at nats on the side for the hell of it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

maelgrim

FFXIII mostly finished - just a couple of trophies left for platinum I can't be bothered with right now.
Looking forward to Red dead redemption & some more time on SSF4
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

samurai black

fuck yes. i'll bring my 'limited edition' gold controller plus the stink see through purple one

massi4h

Yeah I can bring a couple controllers lol, though I'd probably be too busy entering all the tournaments.

Gino

Minecraft

It's my new addiction:

It's not really a game, just a sandbox. Two modes: Creation and survival. It is currently in really early development stages but that should changes in a month when the guy starts working on it full time.
The creation mode is simply that, create whatever you want out of blocks, make an island, a fort, characters or be a giant dick and destroy other peoples creations (but don't....)

The survival mode starts you in a hut. You have to get sticks to make a shovel, axe and pick-axe. Once you have those you can begin to mine and try and survive the zombies, spiders and skellingtons that attack. I recommend reading the wiki to understand how crafting works. After that your on your own.

There is multiplayer of both. It is a great game to relax and play, not much stress. yay!

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness