• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CptMunta

Quote from: samurai black on June 01, 2010, 12:31:14 AM
IIRC the creator of VJ (also responsible for DMC and bayonetta) has said that it is one series he'd like to complete with a third game. too bad clover no longer exists. theyre platinum games now and owned by sega. im desperately hoping sega lets them revive alex kidd ala VJ/godhand style :D

also playing the 2008 prince of persia game. really enjoying it

yeah Alex Kidd is really underated internationally. I made a mugen character with him once be had a super where he'd run over you with his bike. And a fireball with his ring. Gave him Gill's voice just for Lols and wanted to make him awesomely over powered.

As for pop make sure you make a backup save every few saves before you go off and complete the game. No turning back to grab light things after clocking it. Otherwise you have to start again to get 100%
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

stereomonkey

Thought that pop game was boring. Currently replaying RDR again as a bad guy. Great game :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

Quote from: CptMunta on June 01, 2010, 06:54:21 AM
As for pop make sure you make a backup save every few saves before you go off and complete the game. No turning back to grab light things after clocking it. Otherwise you have to start again to get 100%

haha fuck, im doing that already.  thought about grabbing the dlc for the game, but fuck its $20 and supposedly only like a couple hours long.

geneterror

Still playing Red Dead Redemption. Games rules, it's also taking a while to play through because Suzannah and I are taking turns playing on our own accounts. We need a second PS3 and TV :'(
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: geneterror on June 01, 2010, 12:55:16 PM
Still playing Red Dead Redemption. Games rules, it's also taking a while to play through because Suzannah and I are taking turns playing on our own accounts. We need a second PS3 and TV :'(

Buy an XBox.

Various graphs prove theyre better. :P
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

The graphs are not enough to convince us. They make speak volumes but they say nothing to me. We still love our PS3 exclusives, we just want to be able to play some games at the same time :'(
KOW 2011

samurai black

RDR is being super fun.

but dammit, i should not lose honour for shooting the fucks that jack my horse, in the back.

also, minor spoilers, but i accidentally killed the 'funny man' for one of the stranger side quests :/ i didnt miss out on anything did i? all the stranger sidequests ive done thus far havent given me much other than a bit of money, honour and fame.

stereomonkey

nah really you don't miss much. some of those stranger meetings are fun.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

yeah, the funny man was alive again and i managed to finish that strangers quest. also, finished the main story of RDR, making a start on multiplayer. gang hideouts are way harder :/

needs me a posse to ride with :(

geneterror

I'll see if I can ride with you tonight bro 8).
KOW 2011

CptMunta

Unbricked PSP and am playing Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. So far I'm really digging it. Seems more to the point than the other metal gear games, just like how metal gear 3 was, which was my favorite in the series.

karizzma

Can you play peace walker multilayer? I just got it for my PSP and it is pretty awesome, real big fan of Metal Gear so it really can't go wrong for me.

CptMunta

Quote from: karizzma on June 14, 2010, 09:26:16 PM
Can you play peace walker multilayer? I just got it for my PSP and it is pretty awesome, real big fan of Metal Gear so it really can't go wrong for me.

Sure can bro :) We should both go on adhoc party sometime to co op some of the harder missions :) I played co op on the demo with adhoc party. Tons of fun :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If i wasn't capped, i would be playing the demo of TF: War For Cybertron which is out now on 360.

I preordered it for PS3 though, so ill be whoring that shit out shortly after release. Though i may regret my choice a bit, since most graphs on the internet say 360 better.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.