• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 XBOX 360 Monthly Online Tournament - June

Started by Rorooze, May 30, 2010, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

SSF4 XBOX 360 Monthly Online Tournament - June

POOLS ARE FINISHED! Finals time!!!!

Pool A winners are massi4h and NZism Stu, Pool B winners are UnbeIiever and xpunch!

So now we have a single elimination to find the winner for this month, massi4h plays xpunch and NZism Stu plays UnbeIiever, the winners of those two games play each other to determine the winner!

I'm heading to Queenstown tomorrow and get back on the 26th so won't be checking back till then, but no doubt you guys can work it between yourselfs. Get the games done before the 30th so we can start the July tournament!

Also, any comments about the tourney or whatever please feel free to make here. I noticed Pool B guys are missing lots of their games, not really sure why but does this is sort of suggesting I need to set times for games :(

I'll start registrations for the July tourney on the 26th or 27th!

Pool AroroozeNZism Stubudafistillbill087stoleurpayolamassi4hIR U IM B IL E
rorooze
-
0 - 2 0 - 2 0 - 2 0 - 2 0 - 2 0 - 2
NZism Stu 2 - 0
-
2 - 1 2 - 1 2 - 0 1 - 2 1 - 2
budafist 2 - 0 1 - 2
-
1 - 2 1 - 2
illbill087 2 - 0 1 - 2
-
1 - 2 2 - 0
stoleurpayola 2 - 0 0 - 2
-
0 - 2 2 - 1
massi4h 2 - 0 2 - 1 2 - 1 2 - 1 2 - 0
-
2 - 1
IR U IM B IL E 2 - 0 2 - 1 2 - 1 0 - 2 1 - 2 1 - 2
-

Pool BBarnstorm NZNZism FluxcorexpunchB1ackstar NinjaLennysaurusUnbeIiever
Barnstorm NZ
-
1 - 2 0 - 2 0 - 2
NZism Fluxcore
-
1 - 2 0 - 2
xpunch 2 - 1 2 - 1
-
2 - 1 0 - 2 1 - 2
B1ackstar Ninja 1 - 2
-
2 - 1
Lennysaurus 2 - 0 2 - 0 1 - 2
-
0 - 2
UnbeIiever 2 - 0 2 - 0 2 - 1 2 - 0
-

The rules are as follows:

- All information regarding the tournament will be posted in the NZism Xbox Live Forum.

- Registration closes on the 4th of June.

- Round robin format, top 2 players from each pool go into a single elimination bracket played during the final week of the month. This may be bought forward if pool play finishes in a timely fashion.

- Matches are best of 3 games, best of 3 rounds.

- A player may only change their character and ultra if they lose a game, a winner must stick with whatever character and ultra they selected in the previous game.

- It is preferable if a Judge is spectating the match, for the purposes of this tournament a Judge may be any other player registered in the tournament. If a judge is not present, the winner must save the replay of all the games played for the match in case of a dispute. In the case of a dispute, you must lodge a complaint via private message to Rorooze on this forum.

- All pool games must be played by the 21st of June. If you are unable to organise a time for a game with someone in your pool then the time you play the game will be defaulted to 21st of June, 8pm â€" 10pm. If one player is not online at this time to play their game, a win will be awarded to the player that is online during that time.

- Only one player may register for the tournament per XBL account.

- In the case of a double KO determining the outcome of a game, that game must be replayed.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Birry Wong is in. Though the times i play can vary quite heavily.

illbill087
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Yup, will jump in to support the online tourney scene

NZism Stu
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

budafist

shot Roroy

budafist

anytime outside the 9-5 grind
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

xpunch

Barnstorm

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Rorooze

Quote from: wick3d wayz on May 31, 2010, 01:30:40 AM
im in ;D

Need your XBL gamer tag bro! I got barnstorms already but he should still put it in his profile :p

massi4h

His is stoleurpayola. I don't know if I can make it, I'm expected to play right in the middle of exams. I don't mind but I think my parents will if they find out lol. I'll wait to the next one unless I change my mind in the next few days.

CrazyMobius

This will be perfect for when the tournament patch is added after June 18th.

Lennysaurus

The Lenny shall join in on the festivities.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Barnstorm

sorry bro didnt realise my gamer tag was no longer under my name

Rorooze

If you guys happen to play anyone online from NZ that isn't on the forum you should tell em about this, the more the better!