• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 XBOX 360 Monthly Online Tournament - June

Started by Rorooze, May 30, 2010, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

Quote from: ILL_BILL on June 07, 2010, 11:26:40 AM
Haha i didn't realise you put them down. I was just asking.

all good bro. every time you slide -> grab I swear I teched that shit! still getting so confused by splash/tortilla on wake up. every time I try jump I get splashed, if I block high I get grabbed and if I backdashed (I think this worked ONCE) then I got hit by slide (and when you mistimed it and I blocked you still got the throw. haha, time to start mashing throw again? D:)

just never guess right. need to play more to see the patterns, or maybe just backdash every time unless I can react to the slide before it's too late.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Haha everyone says the same thing.

I will almost ALWAYS go for the throw. Just because i like doing 30 throws in a row, and then the ONE time i do slide -> ultra and it hits makes it all worth it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

I think the hardest thing about fuertes mixup game is that he can hide what he is going to put out by doing crazy flips and making crazy HUAAA! noises before someone wakes up. That shit is so distracting, haha.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

ggs mason. He beat me 2-1.

Was 1 all, i had the upper hand in the final game, and then i fucking lagged out. Then LOST the next game. The rage. The salty salty rage.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

xpunch

ggs barnstorm, those Vega pokes are too awesome, i had to rely on my jump in's in the last game as I couldn't find a way around his pokes, both you and b1ackstar took the 1st set during our matches, demoralized me in an instant. anyways ggs bro

xpunch wins 2-1

Rorooze

gg stu, pretty gutted I couldn't seem to finish you off in most of those rounds, not so used to playing a rushdown bison!

stereomonkey

Me VS rorooze

2 - 0

ggs Rory :)

EDIT: Nah, you should have won some of those matches.  Was pretty rusty and started trying to do ST Bison dizzy combos, lol.

Next person?  I wanna do this tonight!

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

stereomonkey

Me vs massi4h

1 - 2

Get a better internet you bolo, lol!

Also, nice punish on my pyscho fail with that damn tasmanian ultra! Thought I would hit you before it but obviously not.

stereomonkey

Me VS rumble

1 - 2

ggs rumble.  So hard to do anything on Guile now with that damn sonic boom auto recovery haha. Nice tech throwing also!  I kept trying to punish you sonic boom even before you threw it but before you know it your up in the air with me too.  Oh well, need some practice against that later...

anyone else on tonight?

fluxcore

wtf I've been on for hours the last few nights and don't hear a peep from anyone. Am I invisible on xbl or some shit?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Oh sorry Alan. I just wanted to get though the matches in my pool.  Other than that I'm trying to get a friends laptop up and running before tomorrow.  That is why I'm there when I see someone in my pool, otherwise its just turned on while I work.

Another thing, damn this laptop >_<

massi4h

GG Stu. I was surprised your Ultra didn't hit me cause I did a tatsu as well and I'm sure that has some landing recovery or something. Was trying to option select U2 against your EX PCs but wasn't pulling it off. And my god it sucks as anti-air.

But gg man your pokes are amazing.

stereomonkey

Cheers oi.  I was sitting on block strings waiting for some mash dp's but I don't think you even threw out one.  Even after I started mixing up with full block stings and non block strings. STILL NOTHING haha!  Saying that I need to remember to mash teleports on some of your vortexes instead of doing nothing and getting hit by it >_<