• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 XBOX 360 Monthly Online Tournament - June

Started by Rorooze, May 30, 2010, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Rorooze

Dirty PSN'ers cluttering this thread!! be gone!!!!

IR U IM B IL E

GGs to wicked(stoleurpayola) last night.

Never played a good makoto so didnt really know what I was in for. But man, is her dash insane! Was overwhelmed in the 1st game and got hammered. Tried using alot of cr.jabs and cr.mps to stop you from dashing in but you still got in. 2nd game i got lucky right at the end there and i hoped to give a good fight on the last but to no avail.

Cheers bro, keen to get some more Mak experience!

stoleurpayola beat me 2-1
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on June 11, 2010, 09:02:09 AM
GGs to wicked(stoleurpayola) last night.

Never played a good makoto so didnt really know what I was in for. But man, is her dash insane! Was overwhelmed in the 1st game and got hammered. Tried using alot of cr.jabs and cr.mps to stop you from dashing in but you still got in. 2nd game i got lucky right at the end there and i hoped to give a good fight on the last but to no avail.

Cheers bro, keen to get some more Mak experience!

stoleurpayola beat me 2-1

gg's rumble, but yeah makoto dash is fast and covers alot of ground, i use it alot to get through fireballs and to also bait them. i cracked up when i tried to meaty you on wake up and instead i eat a super straight into ultra lol

but yeah bro we'll hook up for some games online
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

blackstar beats the iphone champion lenny  2-1
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Lennysaurus

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on June 11, 2010, 08:22:30 PM
blackstar beats the iphone champion lenny  2-1

I hate you so much you rat bastard!

In other news, holler at me tomorrow when you get permission to leave the house!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: massi4h on June 12, 2010, 11:16:10 PM
Just beat Wicked/stoleurpayola 2-0 ggs.

massiah is a bastard.....that is all lol
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Rorooze

massi4h/budafist I'm gonna be on for an hour, need a break from teh study! if you guys are on lets play!

IR U IM B IL E

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Should point out im capped until the 22nd. So i wont be able to finish my matches until then. Sorry team.

If this fucks with the schedule Rory, then im happy to forfeit any of my unplayed games.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

Quote from: ILL_BILL on June 14, 2010, 10:32:27 PM
Should point out im capped until the 22nd. So i wont be able to finish my matches until then. Sorry team.

If this fucks with the schedule Rory, then im happy to forfeit any of my unplayed games.

Ah dude what a scrub! Getting capped already. Try get the games played at ranbats or something? :p

addition: if you can organise for your remaining games to be played the day you're uncapped and your opponents are fine by that then thats cool! If they want to jew you out of potential points then thats up to them :P