• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Street Fighter x Tekken test footage

Started by DVS, July 26, 2010, 04:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

yeah im watching that same vid now. game doesnt look so hot in some places, and what is up with kens win pose? looks awful and that massive gap in his pecs (just like all the other male shotos in sf4) looks horrible. and the super dynamic angle for throws is kinda annoying. i know tekken had it, but only some times. not liking the camera suddenly jumping to AWESOME ANGLE YEAH

and i just realised the launcher thing is alot like the one they had in rage of the dragons.

geneterror

Quote from: samurai black on April 14, 2011, 12:49:43 PMrage of the dragons.
Ooooh I really liked that game. I want to play it now!
KOW 2011

samurai black

thats cause its awesome. i think its another game we should play graeme :D

geneterror

I have KOF98:UM and KOF2002:UM for 360 now ;D (well I have the Microsoft points I just need to log in and grab it) so yeah I reckon we have a day soon where we play KOF, Rage Of The Dragons, Garou etc because when can always hook Suzannahs laptop up to my TV as well to play old games using my 2 PS3 TE sticks. I'm sure Bill will be down as well.
KOW 2011

goku_kakarot77

cant believe some people bitching about this (no names will be mentioned) this game looks awesome man,but dont know if there is canceling?if not im sure there will be something similar or better, "LOOKS" like it plays similar to ssf4 , cant wait man guile + brian fury team FTW!!!

electric

Quote from: goku_kakarot77 on April 14, 2011, 04:50:04 PMcant believe some people bitching about this

Each to their own - I don't like the look of how this plays at this early stage. That's my opinion.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Nick4now

From the looks of things I think they've done a good job at mashing the two gameplay styles together... Not sure If I'm liking it though lol But you never know, I'll give it a go when it comes out because I hated SF4 at first but now I like it; just not as much as a lota other fighting games  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

massi4h

Quote from: goku_kakarot77 on April 14, 2011, 04:50:04 PM
cant believe some people bitching about this (no names will be mentioned) this game looks awesome man,but dont know if there is canceling?if not im sure there will be something similar or better, "LOOKS" like it plays similar to ssf4 , cant wait man guile + brian fury team FTW!!!
Yeah I know what you mean. I hope everyone doesn't start playing it and think it's too fast and then go back to SSF4...

CrazyMobius

Quote from: massi4h on April 14, 2011, 05:06:53 PM
Yeah I know what you mean. I hope everyone doesn't start playing it and think it's too fast and then go back to SSF4...

Well they better not make it too fast then. Lol.

CrazyMobius

Just watched most of that video. Man I love the way Guile says Sonic Boom is this game. It's so smug. Sort sounds like he's going: "Oh yeah, well I don't care cos ~ Sonic Boom."

zos'la

on ground the game seems ok... but once ur in the air, it looks floaty??? seem as the physics not too right.. just a thought.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

^Thats just the tekkenish juggle system coming into play. It doesnt look like SF4 physics, but I think that because its mixed in with tekken it looks ok.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: massi4h on April 14, 2011, 05:06:53 PM

haha was this a dig at some guys who still prefer SSF4 to MvC3?
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

Barnstorm

Im not too sure what to make of this, from that video it looks a little strange
But it definately seems slow like ssf4

massi4h

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on April 15, 2011, 12:39:52 PM
haha was this a dig at some guys who still prefer SSF4 to MvC3?
Naaa, you think? Anyway stop playing that scrubby game and play some marvel.