• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360,PS3) - 18/02/2011

Started by geneterror, August 03, 2010, 09:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

Where are you guys going to buy your copies from?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I have to let a certain cat out of a bag here. We're chasing some sponsorship for our events, which may or may not mean that we need to guarantee a certain amount of preorders from someone.

Basically, we will hopefully be able to answer that question soon. Though I am personally at the point now where i really really really really really want to get my pre-order on.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on January 18, 2011, 02:56:19 PM
Where are you guys going to buy your copies from?

+1

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 18, 2011, 02:59:28 PM
Basically, we will hopefully be able to answer that question soon. Though I am personally at the point now where i really really really really really want to get my pre-order on.

HURRY UP KUNG

Let me know where and when to place my preorder and it shall be done.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer this is the first game i've ever thought about pre ordering. So you get on the day ay? Like in the morning ? Can you still get a refund if it's shit? Not like it will be but still. I'm gona start saving today. day one no diezlas.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

In all honesty, Im ACTUALLY going to take a week off work when this drops. Got my leave request in today. XD
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

I tried to get leave but can't, I'm gonna smash the shit out of this when it comes out though. I'll have no wedding plans to worry about by then.

Weazzy only preorder if you can't get to a shop that morning. My Mightyape orders ship the day before launch but very really get to me before 2pm launch day by courier. If you don't have school/work just get up in the morning and go grab a copy. The only reason I preorder is becuase I'm stuck at work all day abd can't make it to a store. It's gonna be horrible when my copy turns up on my desk and I can't play it though :'(
KOW 2011

originaljulz

I might preorder this as well. Looking forward to another fighting game. Even if it means I have to set aside countless hours of my life to learn all that's involved.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

karizzma

Same birry wong... maybe we can go into a dimly lit room and lock ourselves in and practice...

Flash

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on January 18, 2011, 09:08:22 PM
Same birry wong... maybe we can go into a dimly lit room and lock ourselves in and practice...

Maybe i'm too drunk but this cracked me up.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

massi4h

I think we need a meetup in say the first Sunday somewhere and have lots of setups. I'm gonna be rocking that shit hard as soon as it comes out. Need more room on my friends list :(

Rorooze

we'll have MVC3 at ranbats once it's out.. :O

Lennysaurus

We have someone that is willing to sponsor First Blood, so please hold onto your pre-orders until then.  Will let you guys know on Tuesday!

Woop!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

It better be Mightyape haha if not they better be offering me a 48page art book with it. That was quite an incentive for me to buy from Mightyape :P

Yes I know I'm just stirring now so I'll shut up and go away.
KOW 2011

LN

Oh lol they upgraded from the '3 stickers' bonus? Man I was *SOOOOO* looking forward to those stickers.
There is no knowledge that is not power

geneterror

Yeah when it was 3 stickers I couldn't have cared less but 48 page art book is awesome!
KOW 2011