• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

New Dude.

Started by Snakey, September 01, 2010, 07:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snakey

I kinda stumbled on to this site....from this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXM6SH1vWK0
This site is great from what I've seen, and read. Great tips, great strategy's.
Anyway I've been looking for a challenge for quite some time. Mostly in T6, BlazBlue (Both), SSF4, MvC2 and Cap vs SNK 2.
If anyone is keen...... I'm game 8).
Every man has a plan.........Until he gets hit.

ErlKing2

blazblue cs!
until now I only played with 2 New Zealand people, sigh....

fluxcore

Welcome to the site :) You'll find people that are keen to play all those games in AKL pretty easily _b
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Snakey

Quote from: fluxcore on September 01, 2010, 08:39:49 PM
Welcome to the site :) You'll find people that are keen to play all those games in AKL pretty easily _b

Thanks for the welcome....the better the challenge the happier I'll get. Seriously can't wait.

Quote from: ErlKing2 on September 01, 2010, 08:00:15 PM
blazblue cs!
until now I only played with 2 New Zealand people, sigh....

lol You and me both, one of my closest friends plays it ALOT.... like "He needs to get his ass a job 'ALOT' ".
He's a Litchi and Racheal user..... But stopped when he found out the latter was nerfed in cs(shame).

originaljulz

You in Auckland? Go to arcades much?
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Snakey

Quote from: originaljulz on September 01, 2010, 09:03:49 PM
You in Auckland? Go to arcades much?

Yessur Auckland .... see the thing is with going to arcades I barely find a good fight, when I do find one that person is usually there
for one match and thats it. So pretty much the answer to your question is... yeah. Just depends where I am at the time. Yifans or even Hunters Corner. Its all depends. But I'm always on PSN.

gunsmoke

yo welcome Snakey ...

If u keen please do come to Yifan we play MVC2.....let say maybe around 2-5pm ......i be there. ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Snakey

Quote from: gunsmoke on September 01, 2010, 09:26:43 PM
yo welcome Snakey ...

If u keen please do come to Yifan we play MVC2.....let say maybe around 2-5pm ......i be there. ;D

You must be a regular there haha... sure thing, if I've finished work early, which is most likely.

originaljulz

Lol Timezone under BK in town just got BB:CS so you'll find me there real often lol. Even if I'm not playing at the time, I'm always keen for a few games. Look for an asian guy who speaks perfect english playing either drummania or animal kaiser or SF or talking to the manager at the counter, and just ask for a game.

Snakey

Quote from: originaljulz on September 01, 2010, 09:38:38 PM
Lol Timezone under BK in town just got BB:CS so you'll find me there real often lol. Even if I'm not playing at the time, I'm always keen for a few games. Look for an asian guy who speaks perfect english playing either drummania or animal kaiser or SF or talking to the manager at the counter, and just ask for a game.

Look for an asian guy at an arcade.....you might as well say find the samoan at KFC (I'm samoan) Lmao Just kidding.
I'll be looking forward to it. And thanks man, I lost the spark I had for fighting games. but you guys will be the way I get it back.

originaljulz

Lol as far as I know I'm one of the very few azns that speak as good english as I do. (born and raised here) so if you hear me talking I stand out quite a lot. No azn accent.

Ummm I'm there almost guaranteed from 11-2 on Mondays, and randomly throughout the rest of the week. Mostly mon-wed since those are my uni days :D

wong

And Timezone Queen is a good place for Tekken 6.

Snakey

Quote from: wong on September 01, 2010, 10:10:04 PM
And Timezone Queen is a good place for Tekken 6.

Yeah I know that. must still be going strong?.

Flash

add me i'm always down for some blazblue or ssf4, mainly blazblue at the moment but i don't mind some ssf4 from time to time if thats what you wanna play.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Snakey

Quote from: martinizzle on September 01, 2010, 11:01:50 PM
add me i'm always down for some blazblue or ssf4, mainly blazblue at the moment but i don't mind some ssf4 from time to time if thats what you wanna play.

Dude I'll add you tomorrow..... and see you online for some BlazBlue. SSF4 not really my thing nowadays. Still don't mind the odd challenge though.