• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

upcoming games thread

Started by samurai black, September 16, 2010, 01:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maelgrim

Awaiting the following:

Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Infamous 2
Killzone 3
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

geneterror

Quote from: maelgrim on September 17, 2010, 08:41:22 AM
Infamous 2
I thought about putting this because I love the first game but it's still so far way dammit!
KOW 2011

massi4h

I'm pretty hype for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. Haven't been hyped for a guitar hero in a long time but this one really intrigues me.

I guess nothing else really except MVC3 of course.

samurai black

so they confirmed tifa for the dissidia sequel. was hoping for either cid or barret, but i guess more boobs cant hurt.

samurai black

some hilarious fan rage about dmc

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: [NIUE] samurai black on September 18, 2010, 11:17:31 AM
some hilarious fan rage about dmc

lol what is they are complaining about? is capcom changing the way dante looks or something?
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

samurai black

look at the first post in the topic jay. that strung out looking dude is supposed to be the new 'dante'.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: zosla on September 16, 2010, 01:54:59 PM
... the old Dante was much cooler... this guy looks like he was on cokain.....

lol you right he looks like hes drugged up haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Barnstorm

Quote from: originaljulz on September 16, 2010, 03:40:04 PM
Lol anyone play first person shooters round here?

If so, what do you think of COD:Black Ops?

Some of my friends are hyped for it, but I personally think Treyarch will find some way of disappointing me. Like Treyarch is prone to do.

Im kind of intersted got some sweet looking game modes (1 bullet, wager and random weapon modes sounds cool)
I think treyarch are way better than infinity ward. The only thing about world at war that sucked was the gun balance issues (not that MW2 is any better)

The problem with infinity ward is they are idiots. Treyarch added some really good features (ie local search and they fixed the tube problem)  we never ended up with americans on a shit connection but IW were too cool to use their good ideas

Plus they have zombies which is cool. Why IW made a multi player mode only allowing 2 people is beyond me

But to get back on topic im waiting for the new sonic

originaljulz

Quote from: Barnstorm on September 18, 2010, 01:48:55 PM
Im kind of intersted got some sweet looking game modes (1 bullet, wager and random weapon modes sounds cool)
I think treyarch are way better than infinity ward. The only thing about world at war that sucked was the gun balance issues (not that MW2 is any better)

The problem with infinity ward is they are idiots. Treyarch added some really good features (ie local search and they fixed the tube problem)  we never ended up with americans on a shit connection but IW were too cool to use their good ideas

Plus they have zombies which is cool. Why IW made a multi player mode only allowing 2 people is beyond me

But to get back on topic im waiting for the new sonic

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an IW fanboy. Fuck, don't even get me started on the problems of MW2. But Treyarch... Blerg. I liked MW1 better than WaW. IW just seem to make 'better feeling' games. When I play something by Treyarch... I dunno I feel like the whole game will just glitch, and I'll start clipping through the floor or something.

About the only thing that you could say I'm 'excited for' in COD:BO (lol B.O) is the wager modes, and the fact that you have credits to customise and buy guns etc. Rather than, oh I need to grind back up to level 70 to get my RPG back, or whatever.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

How is earning credits any different from earning levels and levelling up? Can't we all just go back to playing CoD2. All the others after it suck balls.

fluxcore

MW1 was so much better than WaW. WaW crashed on me constantly for a start, and it kinda sucked even when it was working.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

originaljulz

Quote from: massi4h on September 18, 2010, 05:17:32 PM
How is earning credits any different from earning levels and levelling up? Can't we all just go back to playing CoD2. All the others after it suck balls.

Well, you earn credits and just buy the guns that you want. So instead of going, "well, just prestiged. Time to grind my way back up to level 66 so I can use my mini uzi again!" you can just buy the guns with your credits. It means that the guns you have to your account are more to your playstyle, so me as an SMG kinda guy can have all the subs unlocked and less ARs, and have those guns without having to grind back up to a level again.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

HoneyBadger

Why the fuck do any of you play this shit without mods? Lrn2playfpsplz

The day they stopped us modding was the day that nobody could ever take that game seriously.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Chuckk

new dante is eh. a little bit twilightfag looking but I like that he smokes and acts like a dick.
the feel of the trailer was good too, guess we'll just have to wait and see
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny