• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Tekken Tag Tournament 2! Aka TTTT!!

Started by fluxcore, September 18, 2010, 11:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

As the title says! Finally Namco get around to creating what the fans have wanted for years... TTT2!

Or as I'd prefer to call it... TTTT!

From Sdtekken.com:

Today’s teaser trailer is in-game footage, not CG. It might look similar to TEKKEN 6, but the graphics engine has been tweaked/improved to support up to 4 characters on screen at once. The character models were redone from TEKKEN 6 moving onward to TTT2.

TTT2 will follow the same control scheme as the original Tekken Tag Tournament: One stick for movement and 5 action buttons. As seen in the teaser, there will be tag combos involving both characters tagging in and out-in succession to complete multi-hit combos/juggles. Walled stages remain and breakable walls/floors are still in the game. New mechanics and stage features will also be implemented. As seen in the trailer, there are some possible unique attacks depending on the character teams that are chosen (Ex. Jin & Asuka).

Several characters are featured in the trailer, but the character lineup will not be announced for some time.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

jpb123

massi4h

Making 3 Tekken games at once (T7, TxSF, TTTT)? Starting to sound like guitar hero/call of duty.

Sounds interesting though.

Skullator

Looking good, definitely like the increase in Tekken games too.

K123_iy

Might get back to Tekken  cause of this game, but seems like Harada has quite a lot on his plate tho, hopefully won't affect the quality ...

redtie

Mean! Should take that bouncing shit out though. Will get back into tekken for this

St1gnate

i agree with taking out the bouncing. i will get into it again with this

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Daz-GT_V11

-

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I will get into it again if it comes out on console around the same time and not two years later when it's not worth getting good at.

The roster is gonna be massive according to asian namco guy. Biggest ever!!! Me rikey.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Yeah, you're not getting into it then. There is absolutely, definitely, going to be a several month gap between arcade and console release - and probably always will with Tekken. The arcades are too lucrative for them.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Several months or even a year not bad. But any longer and the TZ boys are gonna be to untouchable lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Pinolicious

TZ guys play non-stop there, even if they have it on consoles lol.   Talk about mad $$$!
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] weazzyefff