• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism Presents - CHRISTMAS DAMAGER - 11 December 2010

Started by Rorooze, October 06, 2010, 07:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Yeah, basically it's impossible to give people enough notice.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Christmas Period, no leave available.  All leave was booked out months earlier since it is the time people like to take off due to school holidays/family's.

So there.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

St1gnate

Keen, i will work on gettin electric there lol cant play sports if ya got a broken leg lol, all good but sounds like another good day out in the city

electric

Quote from: St1gnate on October 07, 2010, 03:51:47 PM
Keen, i will work on gettin electric there lol cant play sports if ya got a broken leg lol, all good but sounds like another good day out in the city

LOL homo

Niggas need to hold a tournament at Papakura Cricket Club, IMO
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CaptainHook

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 07, 2010, 03:22:53 PM
Christmas Period, no leave available.  All leave was booked out months earlier since it is the time people like to take off due to school holidays/family's.

So there.

Yeah, basically the reality of working life for most people. :(
We have stuff booked in the calendar for work up to Feb next year. The only chance i have for coming to this is if the
current booking for that day cancels or postpones as i've pencilled in leave if that happens.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Rorooze

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on October 07, 2010, 10:02:56 AM
What system you playing Hyper Fighting on? Are there any Hyper Fighting gonna be at any Ranbats?

Xbox 360.

I'm pretty sure there was HF on at the ranbats 3 weeks ago (or HDR, maybe both?), by the end of the night we have three casual setups going so if heaps of people wanna jam HF I can't see why that can't be accommodated. Just need to remember that if only 2/20 people wanna play it then we probably can't do that, otherwise 18 people have to share two setups which wouldn't be very fair!

And yeah, it's basically impossible to find a date that suits everyone, even with two months notice! SSF4 will be run after HF/BB:CS so that might give you time to make it in electric! Though it'd depend when your game starts/finishes :p

stereomonkey

Quote from: Rorooze on October 07, 2010, 06:13:24 PM
And yeah, it's basically impossible to find a date that suits everyone, even with two months notice!

Wish I could come (and I knew when the dates were going to be) but just because of work and the damn holiday period already booked out made it impossible.  I had planned on going to ozhadou in december but when I checked the leave slots two months ago they were already taken. :(

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Oh sweet, if it's late janurary then i can make it :D

samurai black

fluxcore

CrazyMobius

electric

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on October 12, 2010, 02:04:20 PM
Is the team tourney fixed character?

Rules (SSF4):
- Two people per team;
- Team orders must be decided before each match;
- 2/3 rounds per game;
- Each player must nominate one character for use in the tournament before the first game is played;
- Team members cannot pick the same character ie: no ryu/ryu;
- Mikado format (ie: both team members play against at least one game for every team they fight);
- Other standard NZism rules apply (button checks, pausing, etc).
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

Yeah, I think Mikado means different things to different people though, unless "2 chars per person" is what is meant.

massi4h

We should do the most recent Japanese style which is to let each person have 2 characters. Way more fun imo.