• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism Presents - CHRISTMAS DAMAGER - 11 December 2010

Started by Rorooze, October 06, 2010, 07:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Replying to messages from the Registration thread since I don't wanna flood that with non-related registering posts  :P

Quote from: CaptainHook on November 10, 2010, 06:44:43 PM
Nick/Redtie ~ what days will you be here? I will try catch up with you if i can't make this.

Hey bro I'm there from the 10th-20th but I've got a Wedding to go to on the 19th. Definitely keen to catchup man and actually get in some offline ST battles  :)

Quote from: zosla on November 10, 2010, 03:20:26 PM
good stuff, hope to finally meet u guys this time round, remember to say hi!!!!

Hahaha don't worry man I'll make sure that I will lol

Quote from: geneterror on November 10, 2010, 02:15:28 PM
Awesome that you guys are going to come up!

Yeah man I'm looking forward to playing offline against you guys and well to meet again  :) Nats was awesome to be a part of and I'm sure that this event is gonna be awesome too (How can it not be with HF being in!?!)

Since I'm in Aux longer than I was last time I'm so keen to visit Yifans at least a couple of times to get in some KOFXIII action! And also some CVS2, I miss that game  :'(

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Lennysaurus

CVS2!! YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH KNEE PRESS!!! NIGHTMAAARE!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

redtie

Quote from: WoundLenny on November 10, 2010, 07:26:36 PM
Oh shit G!  Youll have to bring your best pair o gumboots to see if youll fit the dress code, and on the slim chance you win I'll shout you a stella on tap!

HAHAHAHA!

Shit man I'll be rocking rugby socks and jandals, that might be too formal though. Hahah I'll be buying you a lion brown mate.

Ohhh CVS2! Anyone got the PS2 version? I can only play charge characters at arcade, need a ps2 controller for all my RCing

@Hook, yeah man that sounds sweet! Old school MCA sticks is it?

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CaptainHook

Quote from: redtie on November 10, 2010, 11:08:07 PM
@Hook, yeah man that sounds sweet! Old school MCA sticks is it?

Sweet, yeah they are. I know most people hate them, but i still like the feel of them. I still find
my TE's loose in comparison, rather than the MCA's to be tight. But i'm a scrub so.. Hehehe.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

stereomonkey

Wish I could come, had some major Hyper Fighting matchs the other night and it felt awesome!  Silly Bison and your silly charge times :(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Taku

It is not clear at this stage if BB:CS DLC characters will be allowed in tournament play, this will be confirmed once BB:CS has been released on Xbox 360.

so does that mean Mu-12 (robocop Noel) is gonna be allowed in?
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

Squares

Just wondering if there will be stations for casual play? I don't think I'll be at a confident level to join in on the Continuum Shift tournament at the CHRISTMAS DAMAGER.
Nyaaaa

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

if i can get the hyper fighting board in time , i will bring my arcade machine for the  hyper fighting  tourney or just for casual lols
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Squares on November 24, 2010, 12:00:15 AM
Just wondering if there will be stations for casual play? I don't think I'll be at a confident level to join in on the Continuum Shift tournament at the CHRISTMAS DAMAGER.

We don't setup casual stations at tournaments.  People are more than welcome to take a copy of the game and set up a casual though.  its ten bucks an hour to rent a monitor etc at giga.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

Squares, I'm entering BBCS and the game will only be out for a week. Don't stress too hard over it, just get the tourney experience.

Squares

I've never been in one. Maybe this would be a good chance, alright. I'll register.

Just a warning in advance for everyone, I will be terrible. I've no character picked out and never really got good at Calamity Trigger.
Guess I should pick somebody soon and practice, if anyone wants to meet up for some offline brawls lemme' know! And I posted in the BlazBlue thread, but if anyone has a spare arcade stick I could use to practice with that would be nice. I've never really used one and my pad skills are at their limits with BB:CS now.'

Also wondering how button check will work for BlazBlue? Just random pick a character, check settings and test buttons, signal when ready to quit out and start the match?
Nyaaaa

LN

BB:CS has an awesome button select. Even on the character select screen there is a selection area to open the button config, and then you just press the buttons you want. Pretty foolproof.
There is no knowledge that is not power

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Nick4now on November 10, 2010, 07:50:42 PM

Since I'm in Aux longer than I was last time I'm so keen to visit Yifans at least a couple of times to get in some KOFXIII action! And also some CVS2, I miss that game  :'(

I don't think CVS2 is set up there anymore. Could be wrong though.

Squares

Quote from: LN on November 24, 2010, 07:38:13 AM
BB:CS has an awesome button select. Even on the character select screen there is a selection area to open the button config, and then you just press the buttons you want. Pretty foolproof.

Hey, thanks man! I did not notice the button select at the character select screen. That is fool proof!
Nyaaaa